jueves, el 20 de diciembre de 2012


Buenos noches!!

I read that many peeps think that mañana is the end of the World? I hope you have something special planned for tonight!!

Max update? All well and loving the perro that his tía y familia has!! I guess he had a good sleep and a good first siesta…not such a good second siesta and when Io checked in last, I saw a frozen FT picture of him in his madre’s arms.

Normally that would be cute and all that, but Bex had just emailed me to tell me that Max was in bed asleep…doph.

Madre update? She is NOT feeling well at all. She has caught a bad bug and we will leave it at that. I feel bad for her as that is NO fun while being a single parent, and while on the road. Doph.

Bubba update? Woke up at 4am and convinced myself to fall asleep again and that Max was not here and wanting leche. Woke up at 6am and convinced myself that Max was not here and wide awake. And then awoke for a final time at 745am. So much for sleeping in!!

Tranquilo día that included el gimnasio and some pool time. Mañana I am thinking about packing a lunch and sitting by the palapa at Mojon.

More repairs on the gas tanks and no gas for a few hours, but all good by the time it was tiempo para la cena.

As I headed out of CPO to el gimnasio, I meet Roman headed the other way, looking for me. He had another set of plans for review and I turned around and we spent 45 minutes going over them.

And here they are.

Still a few items being tweaked, but here is the side view and our main entrance.


On the roof is a palapa over the stair case and the other is just a regular palapa for eating under and staying dry during rainy season.

The view facing the oceano. Click on fotos for larger view.


And the street view.


The "street" is a dirt road that leads to a few empty lots and 2 cases that are actually sometimes occupied by their Canadian owners.

Looks like we might have numbers by 29 de diciembre, but I will believe it once they are in our hands.

Some fotos from my walk and some sent to me by mi hermana, taken while we had a FT con Max.

I confirmed...even though they have new uniforms, they are still considered Tamarindos. This one has hooked a taxista.


From the side of a turismo auto bus...it looks like they worship Kow?


Muebles made out of bamboo.


Did you hear about the muebles falling off the 1970's pick up?


Thirty plus feet up...muy peligroso!!


And from the FT...note the audience in the bottom right corners of the fotos.



Self soothing via his pie, foot.


Oh he knows about showers.



Ah, ah...luz, light.


And Max will now "answer" just about anything. Here it is madre's small makeup kit.


And I think here he has a long distance call on Pedro pollo.


Waving adios with a smile!!



Have a great viernes!!

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment