miercoles, el 19 de diciembre de 2012


Buenos noches!!

Here is our festive loft!! Luces y arbol de Navidad...that drives Max nutty!!


645pm and I am remembering what it is like to actually have an oficina!! I am upstairs using Bex’s Mac as she has taken the laptop with her to Ontario.

Checking the Air Canada website, it looks like the flight landed in TO around 7pm local time and the two of them should be collecting bags and going through customs as I type.

Soon I expect an hola via the MJ and will then give them a call back and see how everything went.

Max and I were up early again, but that gave us more time to try and get a little desayunos into his belly before leaving for the aeropuerto. Breakfast today? Blueberries, peach (might have been apricot), some cereal (not much), a few cheerios, some All Bran bar and some hamburger from tonights’s dinner for padre!!

More problems with the gas…no hot water or cooking since around 10pm last night. Doph. Problem all solved by 3pm and we figured something out for madre this morning.

We hit the road at 830am sharp and made great time. Less then 20 minutes and there was no road construction. We think the road will be delayed due to the change in government in the country as well as in the estado.

All good at the aeropuerto…I hung out with Max and gave madre a chance to juice her batteries up before taking care of the lil’guy for the next 5 días!!

Came home and prepped the condo for the cleaner, Roberta. All Max’s mats and blue bins are put aside for the next few days…I can actually walk around our condo without tripping!! But as Bex would say…”maybe you just need to be more careful”…doph.

So I have a clean condo and it will be easy to keep it this way until the familia returns on lunes.

Yes I hit el gimnasio. I debated it as I was tired from the 545am wake up call, but I dragged my butt out and was glad I did.

Ayer I stopped at the tiangus to pick up some cinturon de electricidad (zap straps) to hang the luces de Navidad, and today it was to pick up a phone cord so I can use the MJ with the Macs in the oficina. That and I also grabbed some crema de cachuate…who ate all the peanut butter?

Mañana I might need to go buy some more chocolate icing as that too seems to almost be gone. Hmmmmm?

Casual stroll home as no one is waiting for me…and then off for 30 minutes in the sol.

Wow are there a lot of peeps at the pool. I have not seen that many since marzo!! And I am told that next week a ton more are coming in. Adios CP…hola playa Mojon!!

A little puttering around, Notting Hill on the tube and then la cena and you are all caught up.

Here are the fotos starting off with a few from ayer.

Looks like some peeps are selling poinsettias door to door.


Looks like they stopped at this "door" to wet their whistles?


Setting up for a fiesta outside the tinges (mercado).


I have read that this is the BEST place in Huatulco for barbacoa.


You MUST click HERE to read about how to make barbacoa.

I missed this next foto opportunity by seconds. This niña was using the broom to knock limes out of the tree.


No this is not a repeat foto.


I suspect the hombres selling the flora, have made enough money for more then one cerveza. The carts were still out front 2 hours after I took the original foto. Ja ja ja

Doctor Max is all ready to head out to the aeropuerto. The doctor kit was a regalo from our own doctor, Doctor Carillo.


Madre juicing up the batteries.


Max, how's your belly?





Too many fotos to choose from. So here are all of them!!










This look and waving of the hand means Max has found something sucio, dirty. Here it is basura.



I will give you a Bex y Max update before I post the blog.

saludos

830pm UPDATE

I don't have any deets yet, but Bex y Max are safe and sound and at her hermana's house. I guess Bex's cell phone died and still needs activation, thus no call from the aeropuerto.

As well, I did hear something about needing the notarized permission letter...$1000 pesos well spent?

930pm in Ontario and Max is still running around...hopefully with his pants on!! Bex will call me later (if she does not fall asleep con mi hijo) and give me all the deets.

One last foto taken as Max was on my shoulders and I held the camera in front of me and snapped the shutter.


Have a great jueves!!

Marco in Mexico y Bex y Max from Ontario!!


No comments:

Post a Comment