lunes, el 3 de diciembre de 2012


Buenos noches!! It's beginning to look a lot like Navidad!!


And that also means the country is getting prepared for Día de Guadalupe.


As for the día, it was a good lunes here in Huatulco, nothing out of the norm.

Bex had the night shift and I took the AM rutina. Max has been showing some signs of stranger anxiety and today was no different.

He will run up to strangers and their niños and give out a head tap hola. But then get him amongst the amigos at Gabriels, and he does not want to be carried by them…no le gusta cargar.

I am told this is just a phase and will pass. Nice to have the lil’guy “need” his padre as he is soooo independent most of the time. I have been spending more time getting him to hold my hand, more for his safety, and this has also helped during this period of stranger anxiety.

So other then the rutina, what did we do? Family trip to Che where we scored on some leche fresco!! No more French toast for Bubba!!

I had a trip to el gimnasio and on the way, stopped at the tiangus to grab some clavos (nails) for our palapa as well as a metric tape measure as I am tired of changing all the measurements of our Mojon plans, into feet y inches so I could use the tape measure I already have.

And I also found a great oferta (sale) at Isssssste…panales for $94 pesos….score!!

Headed home to find the 2nd siesta was still in progress. A later sleep normally means a pool día, but that might need to change for the next few months. Por que? Friggin cold at 5pm!! No sol over the pool area, and with a little breeze, it was frio!!

Poor lil’guy was ok in the agua, but started to get some goose pimples. So out he went but then the viento took over and he had some shivering. Not sure if he had blue pelotas, but he did have a tinge of blue in his lips!!

Wrapped up snug as a bug in the toallas and madre rushed him upstairs and all is well.

Madre y Max out for a walk, padre cooking la cena y prepping for the PM rutina, and you are all caught up.

More lomo cerdo and I am trying different spices on food, as I am all out of the Hy’s Cajun I use on most everything. Hoping there is room for some more in Bex’s o Max’s luggage when they return from TO!!

Did I ever tell you about madre’s PM rutina before she heads up to the oficina for a few hours of work?

She spends her 30 minutes with Max as he starts to fall asleep, and then I take over. Bex then goes into the cocina and preps for mañana. Ensaladas for us and fruit and the such for Max’s desayunos.

We make a good team!! And more evidence of this? Max having another tough time time staying asleep and madre says “smells like poo” and yup, panale change and lights out!!

Ok, some would say “duh”, but she has the sensitive nose and I cannot recall the last time I had to change a panale after he went to sleep!! Too many frijoles!!

Ok, here are the rest of today's fotos.

Here is Max and one of the blue storage bins.


Uh Max, what are you up to with the bin?


Busted oh sheepish looking one!! Just looking for Christmas regalo?


Are you still looking at me padre?


Oh he is spirited all right!!


Max was taking things out and then refilling the bin with all of his libros y juguetes. Oh Max!!

Here is Max as we head out for our AM walk...what a lil'poser!!




You talkin to me?


Padre, I am headed to the roof!!


What do you mean "no"?


A little wash down after Max's comida.


And from the gym walk...

This guy is 60'ish and hauls these sillas around all day, trying to make a sale.


I saw a guy earlier in the day and he had a heavy rocking chair. I asked how many he normally sells and is lucky if he sells one a day. Tough work.

Is this a mecanico?


Nope. It is the driver of the big rig taking a siesta as some hombres unload a ton of bricks from the back of it.

I have already emailed this next foto to Roman.


The sale is for all the building materials we could use at Mojon....so if we seal this deal, we might need to go on a shopping trip!!

Outside the drunk tank...too many at the office party? Oh oh!!


Mañana? Nothing extra planned…hoping to hear from Roman. Stay tuned.

Have a great martes.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment