Tuesday September 27, 2011


Howdy all

830pm…time for Storage Wars on the TV. Doph…stupid reality shows.

Well, we spent some of niños inheritance today!! Ja ja ja

-on sale…summer sandals for the beaches of Mexico!!

-new Mac battery…had to buy it at one Future Shop and then take it back to my Park Royal location to get the tax $$ back…hello $20

-on sale for ½ price…$30 for a digital voice recorder…this way Bono does not need to take any notes while we drive back to Mexico

And then there is the new Canon..oops…Pentax camera. And here is the story on that.

So I was at Future Shop and I was looking at some Canons to replace the little one that I dropped and broke. But they were out of stock so while I was next door at Staples, I found the same Canon and it was even cheaper.

Tax free and I took it home to show Bexico and all of a sudden she has this look on her face. Now normally me spending some $$ on myself is not an issue so I ask her “what up” and she shows me the Pentax camera she had bought me for Christmas. And this one is waterproof to 10 metres!!

Sooooo…back to Park Royal to return the Canon and then we “returned” the Pentax and bought it again on my Status Card…hello $40 in savings.

This camera will be able to go into the ocean when we look at fishes, or when I take fotos of Surfing Bexico!!


The rest of my day? El gimnasio and some time spent looking at “travel systems” for niño. Soooo many different options out there but at the end of the day, we need something we can grow with.

Also happy to report that I recycled all the batteries I brought back with me from Mexico!! We have found all the glass and paper etc recycling there…need to find out what they are doing with the batteries.

Next week we will probably hit up the big Walmart and ToysRUs to grab a stroller and car seat.

Bexico…well look who had a phone call from the UPS driver and scored her new Kindle!! But she was busy today so only in the past while has she had a chance to play with it. The rest of her day was spent working on her client’s projects…and a pit stop to come to Park Royal with me.

And at 34 weeks and counting, she even vacuumed the condo!!

Mañana? Need to fill out some forms so we can get Bexico some life insurance and we are also headed to the dreaded storage to document what items we are going to try and sell.

Had plans to go out with Melon on Thursday, but had to cancel because of two Victoria amigos. One lives in Cloverdale (yikes) and I haven’t seen him in oh maybe 20 years. And the other amigo is in town for a few days and I haven’t seen him in probably 10 plus years.

Hasta mañana.

No comments:

Post a Comment