Thursday September 29, 2011

So what do you think about this?

Car seat

We love it!!! It is the next model up from the one I looked at ayer, but I couldn't find that model with the cowmooflage pattern!!

It is good from 5 pounds to 80...won't need another seat.

As for the stroller...In went back to TRU and had a few more questions answered. But then I went to Crocodilebaby and the lady there was soooo helpful and pointed out why the other stroller was not the one to get. So not only did I buy the car seat there, I also picked up our Baby Bjorn.

Baby Bjorn

This is made of mesh...will be super cool in Mexico!!

And we will go back next week to look at the strollers. Great quality, light, easy to fold and has the ability for newborns to use it.

What else did I do today?

I took Miss Bexico to the local pool and watched as the pregnant woman swam past all the 90 year old peeps!! ja ja ja

Then it was off to drop off the Mac...hmmm...have not heard back from those folks yet. They are giving it a tune up and will let me know what they think about it's functions.

Then it was shopping for niño and then off to el gymnasio. I like working out at 230pm...gym is deserted. Was super hungry...had a simple McD burger...extra mustard. I love McDs...sorry if you don't!! ja ja ja

Grabbed more life insurance paperwork and then it was home time.

Our land lady Margaret dropped by and gave us a present. It is a stuffed bear whose colours match perfectly with the quilt mi madre made.

630pm Larry showed up and we had a quick hello before we headed out for dinner. Nice guy...bought dinner and also gave Bexico a Gap Kid gift card!! Now there is a guy who is welcome to visit us in Mexico!!

Great dinner with our other amigo, Brent. Both are hombres I would have met in 1980 or 1981 and it was hilarious the things Brent remembers...and that I forgot. Duh...we once went to Reno together. We went to a Seahawks game together. We drank a lot of beer together. He was with me the night I got my nose broken at the Sherwood Pub.

Fun to catch up and hope to see him again before we leave.

Larry is headed back to "the rock", but we will also stay in touch.

That was my day. Bexico? She picked up a third client and has 2 more invitations to interview. Her 3 clients? One is a character design that will be finished this week, one is an animation that is due in 8 days and the other is another animation due in 2 weeks. Phew...busy gal.

Did I mention we have a hospital tour booked for next week? Gonna get the low down on where we will go, park, check in etc. Good time to check everything out.

Mañana? Blood tests at 10am...life insurance. Bexico will be busy and I will hit the gym. We still need to post the storage locker items on line...but the fotos are on my laptop...which is at the Mac Stop repair shop. Doph.

PS...Desmond's birthday mañana.

Hasta mañana amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment