sabado, el 10 de septiembre de 2011

Hmmm...my accent mark is not working. Funny how that happens.

Well, it is sabado (sin accent mark) and it is also 11pm. Long day and the Nascar race just ended, so I am pulling rank and not updating the blog tonight.

But for those who need to know...all is well here.

And for those who were concerned that I would be driving norte thru a Hurricane, here is the latest update.

Tropical Storm Nate

It looks like I will be clearly driving norte after Nate passes through. Hello trees across the road!! Ja ja ja

Have a buen domingo. For us it is rib eye Sunday!!

<<>>

So I post this very short update and start reading the Vancouver Sun and read this article.

Vancouver Sun

No problem...I will still be behind Nate come miercoles.

saludos

No comments:

Post a Comment