Sunday September 25, 2011

Buenos tardes amigos.

I must be in training for taking care of niño…up early even if I want to sleep in!! ja ja ja

Welcome to a cloudy and very windy Sunday. And what is this? No Nascar on the TV here in the condo? Thank goodness for on-line streaming. But I think I cancelled my account thinking I would see the races for free on TV. Hmmmmm? Lol

Wow…1235pm and HUGE downpour. Welcome to rainy season?

So I am sitting on the couch, post French toast breakfast and thought I would start on the blog…update the fotos from ayer.

And what a day it was yesterday!!

Up early and made it to the ferry in quick time. We parked the truck as we were walking on and then as we get close to the terminal to buy tickets, we see a huge line up.

I go take a peek and see that everyone is in a line that will hang to the left and was headed to a cashier. On the right? Self serve kiosks with no one in line.

So I go back and get Bexico to follow me and as we pass the line, a man grabs Bexico by the arm because he feels we are butting in line. I am ahead of Bexico so I do not see this, but I hear her tell someone that they “do not need to get physical” and that sparks me up.

Bexico handled herself very well and I think the man was embarrassed when he saw conejito, but that wasn’t going to stop me from having a few words with this hombre. A few words later, and an apology from the dude, we are all good.

And then after we bought our tickets and walked to the long line up in the waiting area, who is standing right behind us? Ja ja ja

Fotos from on board the ferry.

The ships bell.


Why did I take that foto? Because this guy gets paid to polish it!!


Ja ja ja

View to the Island…sunny skies.


And back towards Vancouver.


Some islands in the mist.




Met by mis padres and then straight downtown to have lunch at Pags.




Wow...is their bread delicious!! Can you say 3 baskets worth? lol

Here are some family fotos.




We were stuffed so a short walk around town was in order. And that means a foto with all 3 animales!!


Ja ja ja

And Victoria is known for it’s flowers.


Headed to M&D’s condo…hello nap time for the ladies!! Bexico and I then went for a short walk around the condo and a market near by. M&D live on a golf course.


Then it was almost dinner time. Hello steaks and home made apple pie...like we needed to eat!! Lol

7pm ferry and home by 930pm. A long day, but good to see mis padres. Next time will be for Thanksgiving at mi hermanos.

That amigos was our sábado. Off to watch the end of the race and will update our domingo later today.



Hola again!!

Wow life is different when you have 126 channels available to watch!!

Currently 8pm and I am catching up with Benjamin Button. The race was great…Tony Stewart 2 in a row? Who knew.

The rain stopped during the afternoon and that meant Bexico and I went for a walk. Hello Michaels, home of arts and crafts and sketch books.

Bexico spent most of the afternoon doing work and is back at it now. I think she has 2 deadlines for early next week. She looks great and conejito is super active!!

Bexico also had a Skype with RJ and confirmed the dates for the visit as well as the need for them to rent a car. We will arrange it for them and even meet them at their hotel or airport to ensure they have a safe ride into North Van.

We had a call from one pre-natal class teacher. She no longer offers the evening course so we are looking at other options. We feel any information we garner cannot hurt!!

Also spent some time lining up a cleaner for the condo for when we leave in December. I suspect time will go by VERY fast after niño comes to visit. We already have dates booked for a visit from Bexico’s parents and her sister too.

So get stuff done now and not worry about it later.

Dinner…more pollo…just like at home!!

Mañana? Life insurance appointment and then el gimnasio. Bexico has work lined up and then on Tuesday we are taking her to the pool so she can go for a float and some laps. The two of them are missing the buoyancy!!

Have a great lunes.

Marco y Bexico

No comments:

Post a Comment