viernes, el 7 de febrero de 2014


Buenos noches!!

All good here in Huatulco...but due to our schedule of visiting el banco and Sorianas, there was no prowl and no fotos. Lo siento.

Highlights of the día? Max sleeping in his cuna until 6am, with only 2 wake ups during the noche...score.

The 6th visit to the bank was the lucky visit and we managed to retrieve the pesos and then come home and pay the condo's HOA fees for 2014.

Good trip to Sorianas...not the type of place where you find scores...unless you call frozen peas a score. Max was a handful...a lil'niño that needed to touch everything and also point and tell me the name of everything he knew.

Usual post siesta rutinas for all of us, and my highlight of the afternoon was when I pit stopped at the Simi farmacia near mi gimnasio.

I grabbed some tabletas and after 10 minutes and as I was leaving, the hombre working behind the counter, notes the Max tattoo on my forearm and says to me "¿es usted el padre de Max?"...of course he did!!

Good dinner, great dance party, a waaaaaay too long bedtime and you are all caught up.

With futbol over for the season, and Nascar about to start up, we have only a few more domingos free...so off to playa Mojon for fun times and Bubba's chili!!

Buen fin de semana y hasta mañana. And yes...mas fotos!!

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment