lunes, el 24 de febrero de 2014




And ta da...the prowl was about to begin!!

Buenos tardes y Feliz Día de la Bandera!!

As for our flag day...there I was, fast asleep...twins Basil...and my ojo open to see Bex y Max...at 2am. Huh? I guess Max would not go back to sleep without The Niño Whisperer...doph.

I think the exact order of events was a wake up, an attempt at getting Max back to sleep, Max giving his madre a besito y abrazo, and then telling her to go get Poppa. Oh Max!!

But 10 minutes later we were back asleep and then I scored huge!! It was still dark out when Max poked his nose over the cuna rails and wanted videos.

I said "ahhhhhh no" and managed to get him back to sleep with a little song and hand on his back, and the next thing I know...it is 630am. Score!!!

Usual AM rutina...video, huge desayunos and then onto the hot prowl...kinda like hot yoga. Phew. And after 45 minutos, we headed home because we were prepared for a familia swim. Score!!

Great to cool down, while dawning the gafas and watching the lil'scuba man do what he likes to do...swim and be a deep sea diver.

Upstairs for leche y siesta...Max hates to sleep. Nothing new there, and happy to report madre helped him into lights out.

A good siesta and post siesta, off to our afternoon rutinas. Me? Comida, el gimnasio, and then home for the clean up and getting the muslo de pollo lista para la cena.

The familia? Comida and then into the camioneta verde and off to playa Entrega, where the olas are chico.

Now, the last time we took the camioneta to a playa, it made some baaaad engine noises, that disappeared...knock on wood. So hopefully the familia had no issues on their trip.

And the last time Bex took the camioneta to playa Entrega...there was a little "bonk" as Max would say. And hopefully there were no issues like that today either. Ja ja ja

So...currently 430pm, almost time to get going, so onto the fotos.

A quick pit stop across from the CP gates.


It was a quick prowl, meant to burn off some energía and get us lista for a cool down in the alberca. Quick prowl or not, there is always time for a pit stop.

Here, the Mayor is again looking out on his town.


Before taking another pit stop? Oh Max.


And then onto a visit with el gato. A besito greeting.


Some suave time with it's cabeza.


Look Poppa....suave.


And when it is time to go, el gato receives the abrazo.


Misc

Awesome is how I describe it!! We had a FT con mi hermana, Ione y familia, and with a little help from his padre, Max sang the complete Gilligan's Island theme song!!

Hey, did I tell you about the great regalos I received for mi cumpleaños? Bex had this foto framed for me...one of recent favoritos.


And you never forget the first "real" birthday gift from your hijo, and I will never forget this one. Max y madre went to Sorianas and she tasked Max with picking out my gift and very quickly he pointed to...
a fry pan!! He sees me cooking desayunos y la cena, and somewhere in this lil'man's mind, he figured I would like a fry pan.

That, and maybe he is always using the other one. Ja ja ja

Ok, I will finish this off tonight.

Hasta pronto.

Buenos noches!!

A great dinner, easy clean up, no dance party (huh?), into tina time, FT con Oma y Opa and at 715pm, I am about to take over bedtime duties.

How was the familia's afternoon? They had a great time at the playa and Max was very excited to tell me that he used his gafas and saw some fish. Then, with a little prompting from Bex, he tells me that he met Pat, and she took him on her paddle board.

I guess the lil'coqueto met these Canadian senoritas and smooth talked them into letting him go for a ride, impressing them with his balance as he stood on the boards!!

And as heard coming out of Max's boca when they arrived at playa Entrega?  "Momma, no hit car...Max remember, Momma hit car"...hilarious!!

I'm baaaaack!! A great bedtime with the last thing I heard coming out of Max's boca was "itsy bitsy spider...."...that left a smile on my face!!

And you are all caught up.

Mañana? Super Che martes and we will see what else comes our way.

Hasta mañana!!

Marco, Bexico y Max



No comments:

Post a Comment