viernes, el 8 de noviembre de 2013



Buenos noches!!

Round one is under way and time to give you the short and sweet update.

Bubba is fighting a bug...not sure what I have...and I spent most of the day in bed, sleeping.

I was up early and took over for madre at 645am and the boys had a good prowl and a big desayunos, that was interrupted by some tears mid way through. Doph. Max did not have the best sleep and it was starting to show.

He had a few tears as we started the prowl and now during breakfast...time to change our Che plans and get him into siesta mode!!

The prowl tears were about me reminding him not to touch the camera, he took it hard, but after a hug and besito, all was well. But during breakfast? I asked a few times that he stopped slamming a fork on his table and enough was enough.

But 15 minutes later he is still crying and blubbering about wanting a fork. Phew...what drama.

I managed to distract hm long enough that he finally stopped crying and we finished our desayunos. Off to the Palace for tranquilo time and then Bex took over.

I cleaned up and headed off to pay some bills and do the Che run solo. Where is Max, was all I heard once I got to Che...muy famoso mi hijo!!

No scores, headed home and after putting groceries away, off to join the lil'man.

Not a long enough siesta for Max...or Poppa. Bex has been a trooper and took over waaaay earlier then she normally would.

I prepped the pollo for la cena and then went back to bed...until 415pm!!

The familia had a swim, comida and then was off to the Play Palace, where Bex tells me Max was the event coordinator!!

I woke up, shook out the cobwebs, popped some more Contact C (who knew they even made that stuff anymore?) and readied the casa for the PM rutina y la cena.

Fajitas for dinner and we managed to nurse one very tired Max though the dinner, dishes and into the tina. And you are all caught up.

Fotos

Hmmm? Chicken legs for dinner?


LLANTA!!


Today was show and tell viernes. Next up? Buzon.


Electricidad.


And for some reason, a reminder that electricidad is peligro, makes Max smile.


Old amigos saying adios.


Tres amigas and Max's tongue is out....oh oh.


Everyone gathered around the cochecito to see the beautiful bebé?


Nope...these peeps were using the stroller as a chicharrón food cart.


Look whose ready for Navidad!!


I showed Max the lights and now all he wants me to do is turn them on...doph. December 1 for lights y arbol de Navidad and on December 23 we will talk about Santa coming for a visit!!

Max admiring the Christmas lights.


Have a great weekend!! The race, 2nd to last of the season, is on domingo, 2pm Huatulco time!!

Hasta pronto.

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment