jueves, el 28 de noviembre de 2013



The look of a muy tonto niño, that woke up at 615am!! Score!!

One nightmare that after he stood up in his cuna and scared the poo out of me, he managed to put himself back to sleep after, one wake up where he needed a quick hola hola and then at 430am or so, he needed some "manos" and we slept that way until 615am.

The sleep in allowed for a quick early AM rutina and then off for a prowl and a familia swim. A busy morning for the Van-Arnolds!!

A fun prowl, hello, and the best part for me was Max hovering over his padre as I un-rolled a rollo canela, cinnamon bun, so he could scarf down the pasas. Hovering like a buzzard...hilarious.

Good desayunos and a super fun swim and then off to leche y siesta.

Madre woke up Poppa and I got ready for el gimansio, and she scored on some siesta time with her hijo!!

Adios to the familia as they were starting their comida, but after they had a prowl around town, I was thrilled to see them stop in at el gimnasio.

A little dancing in the gym with his padre, and then some besitos, and they were off to the twins Palace.

Post gym, I prowled town looking for some special focos, lightbulbs, for the ventiladors...and struck out 3 times. The ones we have are too hot and they are causing the issues, so we will see if we can find them when we go back to BC.

Then it was off to say hola to mis amigos at the jewellery store and we spent some time talking about the difference between the palabras enojado vs enfadado. Por que?

When out on a prowl with Max, if he decides to say NO when someone says hola to him, they ask if he is enojado, angry. I try to explain that he is actually muy feliz, happy, but he gets tired of all the peeps wanting his attention.

Daniel tells me there is an otra palabra, enfadado, that can mean angry, but is more often used to describe a mood that is "oh, I am happy....but leave me alone". Perfecto!! I will try it out mañana and see what the peeps do when I answer them "no, Max está enfadado". Stay tuned.

Adios to mis amigos and then home for clean up and getting ready for the PM rutina. Easy dinner...Bubba burger jueves!!

The familia returned from their time at the Palace and after some leche y tranquilo time, it was tiempo para la cena.

Good dinner, easy clean up and then it was time for Party Palace time. A very short FT con Oma y Opa as they were out of their condo, and then it was familia dance party time!! Max asks for Madonna by name, and as soon as the songs start, he starts dancing.

Soon after, he asks us to join him, telling Poppa "no shoes" and I need to kick off my flip flops. And with tina time around the corner, we give him the ok, and he rips off the panale for some naked Max dance party!! Hilarious to watch.

Tina time, a long'ish bedtime and you are all caught up.

Fotos!!

Sprinkler jueves.


Prowling the grounds before we head out...pit stop to check out Max's alberca.



Behind this bush is a smiling y tonto niño!!



Onto the prowl.


Max is looking past the gate at a casa/restaurnate that has some ceramic sols y lunas hanging on it's walls.


And he is making sure I have seen them. Hey Max...loving the hair do!!




Cheerio face!!


Misc...I am not sure if I have shared this before...but when I am out and about, I am called Max, a lot. I take it as a compliment and have figured out that they call me Max, because our hijo's nombre is Max and here in Mexico, your son is often called the same name as the Poppa.

I mentioned looking at changing our NYE plans from a bonfire at medianoche, midnight, to an early evening...and I am getting quite excited about it. Thinking about going to Mojon after siesta, comida and maybe some prowling.

If we get there by 4pm or so, we have a few hours of light and then we will start a pit bbq to reheat our cena (burgers? pollo?) and when the sun goes down...bonfire y malvaviscos, marshmallows!!

Push Max's bedtime by an hour or so and then head home. Sounds fun!!

Oh...we also have arbol de navidad decorating coming up!! This will be exciting and fotos will be posted!!

Ok, that's all. Mañana is Che viernes and we are thinking about heading to Mojon on sábadao...leaving domingo for some futbol!!

Have a great Black Friday y hasta mañana!!

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment