viernes, el 29 de noviembre de 2013




Poppa...I think I have 515am bed head.

What do these 2 amigos have in common?


You might recognize the hombre that also wakes up at the "crack" of dawn! He knows Max's nombre and says hola whenever we see him,

Buenos tardes!! 450pm and I am about to start cooking la cena. The familia is out and about...first stop was a visit to a Palace, to try and sell our Conejito swing...score!! Well...maybe...stay tuned. And then they are off on an adventura to Arrocito and the Cosmos condos. They know a familia that live there and they were invited to a fiesta de alberca...pool party.

They will be back at 545pm and we will see if we unloaded the swing and if Bex found the condos!! Stay tuned.

How was the día? What do "they" say? What does not kill you, only makes you stronger? Not hating, just stating...the 515am wake up was one thing, but the 530am yakking up leche on the bed y pillows was another. Any of you recall what regurgitated milk smells like...at 530am?

Max looks at me like "what happened there, Poppa?" and I look at him with the same look. New shirt, change a few pillow cases, toss a pillow out of the room before I gag and lay a few pillow cases on the bed sheets so I don't have to change it right away...and then back to Poppa snoozing and Max watching tractors.

And what were you doing at 530am?

Too early of a wake up for pre-siesta familia swim, that and it was Che viernes, so the boys rolled into the Palace at 645am and were out the door at 720am for the AM prowl.

Needing to be home at 815am, we headed to the escuela to get some fresh piña and say hola to all of Max's amigos. Best part of the prowl? Max chasing me...or was I chasing him...around one of the palmas. Hearing him giggle is such a treat!!

Home for desayunos and then out the door to Che. No score and by this time Max had been awake for almost 5 hours...and even though he was feliz, happy, he was a hand full or two.

I managed to keep the situation under control and we made it home in good shape...to be rescued by Momma!!

Upstairs for leche y siesta and Poppa was in on the siesta action...lights out!!

Good sleep and then off for a familia swim. I headed off to el gimnasio and the familia had their comida and then were out the door as well.

And at 515pm...you are caught up. Onto the fotos!!

Max is onto my trick of asking him to look into the camera...so I can "test" it.



But sometimes he is caught off guard...score!!





Cheerio down.



With a look like this, I am thinking he has spotted boobies.


Max LOVES banderas, flags, and here he is making sure I know there is one (still...everyday) above the panificadora.


There is an OMNILIFE distributor on this block, and they have a curtain pulled, blocking out the view of the senoritas dancing off a few kilos. But Max knows where to stand to get a peek....but I think he might have been traumatized by what he saw.


At the escuela and it is post piña, with Max knowing exactly where the basura is deposited. So proud!!


Super friendly pit-bull mix, but since we do not know his name, I told Max we needed to stay out of it's reach. Max was cool with that answer...until he told me the dog's name was Pedro...perro Pedro. Hilarious.


Need a ladder or long duster?


I cannot get fresh milk in Huatulco, but I can look up and down 2 different calles, and get as many escaleras y dusters as I want. Doph.


Headed home from el gimnasio, and I see this stream of peeps, all carrying their bolsas de Soriana.



Knock one more item off my bucket list...a visit to a Sorianas on it's primera día!!


Yes, I did go in...and will not be back until Soriana martes, con mi familia. We will need both padres...just to keep Max under control as he will go wacko in there.

It is a very good tienda, lots of selection, good looking carne and my price index (panales) looks like it is the lowest in town.

It was wacky busy in there but I did see a bunch of peeps that know Max...and a few that knew me. Ja ja ja. Stay tuned for martes blog update for more Soriana updates. Oh...on that note, mi amigo Raphael says he heard on the radio that a Walmart (small) is coming to town proximo año. Wow...big town of Huatulco!!

Oh, did I mention that they too do NOT carry leche fresca? No fresh milk in this whole town!!

The BEST thing I heard come out of Max's boca today? No, it wasn't the "playa Mojon" I heard at 2am, but rather what he said when I asked him if he wanted ketchup with his huevos.

Normalmente the answer would be a straight reply of "ketchup", but today it was "of course". Hilarious!! I don't know where he learned that from as when I asked him in front of his madre, he repeated it and she hadn't taught it to him. Muy inteligente!!

Ok, waiting for the familia to return with exciting updates. I will finish this tonight.

Hasta pronto.

Buenos noches and at 720pm, round one of bed time is well under way!!

Happy to report that the familia had a very successful afternoon. First stop was the Palace and we have freed up some room in the condo because Bex managed to sell off the conejito swing...score!!

After the Palace, they found their way to the Cosmos and had a fun time with the senora y niño, Tyler. He is slightly older then Max, and baño trained, but gets his butt kicked by Max in the pool!!!

They came home right on time para la cena and then it was clean up and right into tina time y FT con Oma y Opa.

And that was our viernes. Off to playa Mojon tomorrow...it will be fun!!

Have a great weekend, buen fin de semana.

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment