viernes, el 12 de julio de 2013


Buenos noches!!

Just back from a late visit with el doctor. My wrist is all bandaged up and I am on a few different anti-inflammatories...wish me luck.

Doc Carillo is going to chat up a colleague, the trauma doctor, and see if he feels I need to come in for a visit. I will call him lunes and see what he has to say, and meanwhile I am hoping for some good results this weekend.

Just like the web stated, I really should not use the hand at all, and should keep it tensor bandaged up 24 hours a day...doph.

The rest of the family? Quite excited to see Max open his boca to willingly take his one gota, drop, of medicina!! He is down to one med and is feeling better, still acting a little wacky and now he has a runny nose...hola to some gripe? Argh.

The acting wacky? He is just testing his boundaries as well as figuring out all the emotions he is experiencing. How exciting for all of us!! Ja ja ja

Bex? Her siesta with Max screwed up her night sleep...doph. But she had uninterrupted sleep and feels a little better today. Maybe one more day and she will really feel better!!

Ok, that's all you get for today. Off to watch the News and then off to bed.

Mañana, back to the fotos!!

Buen fin de semana!!

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment