martes, el 16 de julio de 2013




That was the look Max gave me when I reminded him he needed to be careful and watch where he was walking. I reminded him it was going to be a no split lip martes!!

Buenos noches!! 

The Whisperer was The Rocker, but after not too long, the lil’man was plopped into his cuna…and then fought to stay awake. Doph.

A few more minutes and this time he was out for good…knock on wood.

As for the day, a sun burned face is the result I have from our familia alberca time!!

And a sore bum cheek from today’s injection…ouch.

Bex is almost all better, just some left over sniffles!! Phew.

Max is healthy and making us laugh all day long. Perhaps the funniest part of my day with Max was when we went to the recycling depot.

He was holding onto a pop bottle and I let him know I needed to recycle it. I asked if I could have it, and he said “no”. I looked at what was in the camioneta that I could trade him and found some work gloves.

Work gloves for the bottle? No.

Work gloves and a building block? No.

Work gloves, a building block and a set of keys? No.

Work gloves, a building block, a set of keys AND your toy cell phone? Score!! Without hesitation, Max handed over the bottle. What a lil’negotiator!!

Max was awake at 545am…doph…and the boys were out for their prowl by 715am.

A great walk and then home for desayunos and then off to Che and back home for our pool time!!

Max was pooped after a full morning and an early start to it, so his siesta was a long one…over 2.5 hours.

Good thing as he had a full afternoon with his madre and the nap ensures he makes it through the rest of the día.

Max’s afternoon was a prowl, comida and then off to playa Chahue and it’s pool…which was almost warm enough to cook a lobster in!!

I hit the gym and then went to have the needle and then it was home to set us up for la cena y the PM rutina.

Good steaks for dinner, our FT con Oma y Opa and then bed time…and you are all caught up.

Fotos.

Great prowl and today we sat on a curb, took fotos of items, played "I spy" so Max had to find where the item was, and then we reviewed what the item is called.

Ok, maybe it looks like he did not enjoy I Spy...but he was the one that kept saying "more".



Piña.


Llanta. 


Moto.


Bici.


Lampara.


Señale....I think.


Basura.


Then it was off to the kiosko.




And then after his pre-comida prowl, Max pulled out his frying pans and was cooking up some Play-do huevos.


And promptly put some up his nose...doph.


I was happy madre was here as she scooted over and grabbed a Q-tip for some nose cleaning. While padre kept Max busy, madre was busy digging for gold...and she succeeded.

Max was a-ok, but padre needed a minute. I am fine when Max is ill with infections etc, but for some reason, this incident scared me and I needed a minute to recoup. Phew.

On the way home from el gimnasio, I saw these crates that used to hold uvas, grapes.


And across the calle, was the hombre selling them at $15 pesos per medio kilo, grapes at $1.25 Cdn for a pound. Seems like a good price to me.


Not sure what they wanted for the Canada playera, t-shirt.


What up Max? More Crazy Eyes?


Mañana…we will see how the day turns out…stay tuned.

Hasta luego.

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment