lunes, el 15 de julio de 2013





Ahhh, el sol is rising and the lil’man is looking good!!

Buenos noches!!

We had a great day again…nice and sunny and our lil’man enjoyed his day!!

It started later then normal, hey we’ll take every extra minute of sleep, and the boys had an incident free prowl followed by a great desayunos.

We stretched out the breakfast and just before pool time, we woke up madre to ensure that she could join us.

Super fun familia pool time and Max enjoyed watching the many Mexican niños that were also in the pool.

Off to have some leche and a siesta, that the boys needed!!

While we were lights out, Doc Carillo called and he had the trauma doctor coming to his oficina at 330pm. Doph.

Go go go and off to el gimnasio and then onto the doctor. The visiting doctor spoke perfect ingles and after some questions and an inspection of my wrist, he concluded that I have a tumor in my wrist.

Now don’t get excited about the word tumor. In asking more questions, I found out I have a cyst, but for some reason, the doctors here call cysts tumors.

So now I know what is going on, and even though the meds I have been taking are reducing tissue swelling, they are not dealing with the cyst.

Another day, another prescription. Today I was given a shot in the rump and will get another of those in 14 days. Mañana, I start the first of 5 days in a row getting a different shot.

After those 5 days are over, onto some pills. And what else? Off to the only farmacia in town that carries wrist supports, and I have one of those on my wrist some 23 hours a day.

And how long before I am all better? I forgot to ask. Ja ja ja.

Maybe mañana when I go for shot #1 of 5, I will remember to ask. Stay tuned.

And while I was having all this fun, where was the familia? They had a pre-comida prowl, then after their lunch it was off to the playa where Max finally got back into the olas!!

We all met back at the condo for some leche, a clean up and then la cena.

Throw in a FT con Oma y Opa during tina time and then off to bed.

The lil’man needed a few verses sung to him, but he was plopped into the  cuna, where he grabbed his Coca and then fell asleep.

At 930pm, Bex is hard at work and feeling and sounding much better. Max is asleep and padre is watching some News and updating all of you.

Fotos? I promised you some fotos and here they are.

I wonder if Max can catch the gripe, cold, doing this?








Or maybe by prowling in the super air-con'd room where they keep the machines you pay your CFE, electric, bill at? Note the condensation on the window. Probably 28,0 grados outside and 15,0 grados inside.





Off to the tiangus, market...hola hola to some boobies.



Just prowling.



Max loves to climb onto these chairs. I had to get him to wait for me, thus no more fotos...as I raced to catch up with the lil'climber.



Misc? We are planning Bex’s 29th cumpleaños and it looks like we might make a trip to a city with a population of some 20 million, Mexico City.

Huatulco has 3 daily flights to and from DF, and then it will take some planning on an agenda and how to get around DF, and of course, staying safe the whole time.

Ok, you are caught up.

Have a great martes.

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment