sábado, el primero de junio de 2013



All good, but not much to report. We managed a 7am prowl before the showers came and it was a wet morning after that.

So instead of a 2nd prowl, hola to a Che run. And after that, leche time y siesta time.

Good sleep and happy to see some sol when we woke up. The sun did not last long, but there were no afternoon showers so I managed to walk to el gimnasio, y the familia made it to the playa.

Good rib eyes para la cena...I made mention to the butcher that the last ones were poco seco...dry.

Easy tina time, FT con Oma y Opa and then The Whisperer needed a record setting 15 verses of Gilligan's to get the lil'man into slumber mode. But at least we no longer need to rock him and now when we plop him into his cuna, he gets comfy, winks at us, and falls asleep. Waaaay easier then it used to be!!

Currently 940pm and all is tranquilo with Bex hard at work and craving chocolate, Max asleep and me doing my normal post Max rutina.

And after some lighting y loud trueno...here comes another downpour!!

Fotos? 

There was no 2nd prowl, where I usually take most of my fotos, but due to overwhelming requests, here are a few more highchair fotos...con flash. 

The bici is used to keep Max occupied while brushing his dientes, but here post-brush, time to figure out how it works.


Uh padre...you broke my concentration. I was trying to figure out how the bici works!!



Ok, onto table maintenance. The expressions make us laugh.



Hmmmm...dos toallas...twice as fast?






Uh orange guy, you are not working out so well.


Pink guy...good work.


Celebrate...there's a party going on right now...


Orange guy...I am disappointed.


Uh padre, sham toalla.


Orange dude, I will work you into shape!! 


I...have...to...sneeze.


All good.


Hmmm. More salchichas please?


Ok, off to do some web browsing and then hit the hay. 

Mañana? Can you say 12 noon race? And it is lomo cerdo domingo...score!!

1020pm and it is a torrential downpour out there. Just back from getting the lil'man back to sleep after a HUGE thunder clap woke him up. Doph.

Have a great Sunday.

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment