lunes, el 17 de junio de 2013


Buenos noches!!

We finally had a short break from the crazy heat y humido!! In the middle of the night, Mother Nature put on a great thunder and lightning show and along with that, came some showers.

I went to bed hot and lightly dressed, and woke up chilly. Ah, the stresses of our life!! Ja ja ja

Tranquilo día and we did not vary from our rutina.

Two great prowls and desayunos in between and then follow that with another long siesta. A little worried about why he is sleeping so much, but he seems to be ok at the end of the day.

My afternoon was all about the gym and Che…hola to cheddar cheese!!

And for the first time in weeks, I hit the pool and grabbed some sol…Bubba was getting a little light on color!! Ja ja ja

Bex y Max had a good afternoon at the playa and came home shortly before la cena. A quick clean up, a banana run and then home for dinner.

Easy tina time, hola to Oma y Opa and then off to bed. Not the quickest bedtime and after quite a few verses, The Whisperer gave up and allowed the lil’man to roll around on the bed until he fell asleep.

Currently 915pm and Max is lights out, Bex is working in the oficina and Bubba gets to update the blog during a much cooler evening…phew.

Fotos!!

Prowl #2 has begun and it will take 30 minutes before we even leave the CP grounds.










Max spent 5 of those minutes climbing on and jumping off this lid.



Another 5 minutes was spent on insect inspections.


Chinos!!


And 5 minutes going up and down this rampa.




At least 5 minutes exploring his bici and playing with the pedals.


Ah, hat tricks.





Padre...check out my hat head!! Look closely and you will see we trimmed his bangs. lol


Every day this hombre sells fresh baked goods out of his blue bin.


Pit stop.



Who loves autobuses?


Or more likely, the llanta, tires?


Lil'man racing to the panificadora.


Hmmm...paletas!!


Padre? $10 pesos?


Someone has found some agua on the bench...another 10 minutes spent.




Max’s misc…

During breakfast, Max did not want to eat any of his fruit. When this happens with his yogurt, I get him to dip a finger into the yogurt and get him to lick it. And 99% of the time he goes for it.

Today I did the same with his peaches and he loved them and went peach crazy.

When we were out of peaches, I slipped him some mango and told him it was peach.

He looked at me, with this mango in his boca, and told me it was mango. I did it again and he smiled and told me mango again. Smart niño!!

You might have to look hard, but Max had his bangs cut!! It was one snip, around 2 plus inches, but it was always getting into his ojos so it was time.

As for the chinos…they are staying!!

This morning, pre-prowl, I was grabbing Max’s prowl #2 outfit and I hear “oh oh”. Now this normally means one of Max’s toys has broken and Max wants us to know about it.

Sure enough, Max comes to me with some small pieces from a hecho en Chino camion. Now, if it is the wings of his avion, he says “papa” and I put it back together. Sometimes though, he brings us small pieces of his toys that have broken off.

He is VERY good about this as he seems to know we want these pieces, being hazards and all.

I took the pieces and thanked him and then said to myself “how did these pieces break off?”.

I look into the Party Palace and there is Max standing on the same truck. Duh…13 kilos on a plastic toy, no wonder it is breaking. Oh Max!!

Ok, you are caught up.

Have a great martes!!

Hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment