martes, el 11 de junio de 2013



Max practicing his prowl down the catwalk. Sexy Max!!


Buenos noches!!

Another dry and humido día here in Huatulco!! Another hour or so and the winds will change direction and we will have a nice and cool evening.

I was awoken by a hand sticking out of the cuna and by the sweet voice of Max saying da da. Who knew Max had a sweet voice…at 5am?

Tranquilo día…fun for us but I will spare you the details.

I will say that Max has been sleeping better during both the noche y during his naps!!

No playa today, a centro prowl y trampolina for Max y madre.

We did have some familia alberca time and a good dinner.

Max had the hiccups during pre-bed time, but a few extra verses helped him fall asleep.

And at 9pm, you are all caught up.

Fotos.


I thought long and hard about what to say about this next foto. 


And I still have no idea why Max is giving the concrete a besito. Ja ja ja

But he looks no worse for the wear.


And then the hat dance started.






After the cow pattern caught his ojo, Max has zeroed in on the yellow pants.


I don't think this is going to end pretty.




Oh Max.

I often wonder what Max is thinking and looking at these next fotos, now would be one of those times.




Misc

So I call up TD Bank and immediately ask to speak to a supervisor. I spend 30 seconds with the first agent and then about 2 minutes on hold before the supervisor arrives on the phone.

I am calm and polite, but tell him that I am disappointed that my $$ has not been returned, even though this all started on January 29.

I tell him the complete story, and having repeated it a dozen times, I have been able to relay it in 5 minutes.

The man on the phone asks if I have checked my account....as the money was credited yesterday. Of course it has.

I check online and yup, there it is. Once of us has a chuckle and I thank the guy for listening to my story before saying adios. Case closed.

I will need that money as we just received our CFE bill!! Good news is that compared to last year, we used 33% less KW hrs then we did at the same time last year.

Bad news? Having lost our government subsidy, the bill was $1200 pesos more then last year.

But this was the bill for the hottest part of the year, so we will only see the bills continue to be reduced. How much was the bill? $4400 pesos, or about $366 CDN for 2 meses.

Health update? Best day since last lunes!! All was great until about 6pm when my ears started ringing and I had a sore throat, but as the night progresses, I am feeling better.

But what up with the rash on my back? Doph.

Max and I saw the hombre that drives the Sabritas camion and gave him this foto.


Another happy amigo!!

No big plans for mañana. Stay tuned.

Have a great miercoles.

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment