sábado, el 15 de junio de 2013



Buenos noches…from Max’s chill room!! Loving the new blogging room…lol.

815pm and Max was asleep in Bex’s arms…score!! Knock on wood…his sleeping habits are getting better!! Last night he slept in his cuna right until 545am and today’s siesta was a long one, almost 3 hours, and with only the occasional dream and laugh as interruptions.

Best part of my day? After the siesta, Max rolled onto his padre and with his back on my chest, he lay there for 10 minutes without moving, while his padre sang him a silly song. Vida es buena!!

Silliest part of the day? While Max was in his highchair having just about finished his desayunos, I was filling up his leche bottles. He ah ah’d me and I asked him if he wanted some leche.

He motioned that he did and I gave him a bottle. He has never done this before, so I was curious if this was just something to play with or what.

But to my amazement, he tilted his head back and chugged a bottle of leche into his boca. And then with a little left, he started gargling leche. Our hijo is muy tonto, silly!!

Not much to report…one prowl as it was a Che day and after the super long siesta, I was off to el gimnasio and Bex y Max decided it was a hang around La Crucecita type of day.

They had a prowl, some trampolina time at the mall and then when they came home, we all went to the pool for some familia alberca time.

The t-bones were not the best…must talk to my butcher, but a fun dinner as Max was working his way through his A-1 sauce…he loves the spices.

Easy tina time, FT con Max’s tío y tía and then off to bed. The past few days there has been less pre-bedtime bouncing and more book reading. Phew.

And you are all caught up.

Fotos.

Only one foto of the lil'man...lo siento. That and it is not the best one...doph. But it is an important one!!

Part of our normal AM rutina is that post desayunos I clean up while Max prowls the Party Palace. When I am finished, I change him up, get him dressed and out we go.

Today, Max took it upon himself and for the very first time ever, managed to get his own Crocs on, and even on the correct pie, foot!!  


From the walk to el gimnasio, an accident waiting to happen. Doph.


The local arboriculturist has been back to work with his machete.


I never stop being amazed at what you see for sale in town.


Family pick up...outside the jail. Doph.


Vanity placa, license plate?


Mañana? Usual rutina is my request. No need to sleep in as I want to spend the morning con mi hijo!! And post siesta we will head out for lunch and then it will be time to watch the race!! 

Have a great domingo y Feliz Día de los Padres!!

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment