domingo, el 9 de junio de 2013


Buenos noches!!

Currently 715pm and Max is getting a wash down…time to steal some time in his chill room!!

Tranquilo domingo…up at 530am again…but why even act surprised? Ja ja ja

Bubba is feeling the best he has since lunes pasado. Phew. No fatigue today and until dinner time, I was even able to eat some food without feeling my head was going to explode from the pain!!

Dinner was yummy, except some chewing and swallowing set off the alarm bells. Maybe it is the tomato sauce as the cheddar cheese y huveos went down no problem?

We have the name of the doctor who is in charge of all of the resorts, and based on how I am feeling mañana, he might be getting a visit. Stay tuned.

Onto 820pm and Max is asleep!! A few verses, a wink and a few Max rippers…what up with that madre…and off to the cuna.

As I said earlier, tranquilo día. Usual AM rutina and another long and successful siesta…phew!!

Bex has a sore back so the bici and the playa was off the menu, but in it’s place was a prowl around centro with a super fun pit stop at the mall and its trampoline.

Meanwhile, Bubba sat on his butt and watched a fairly fun race being shown from Pocono PA. This week I am not worried about getting fat sitting on my butt…I think I am eating 1/3rd what I usually do. Doph. 

But that might change tonight if I can swallow some of the chocolate chip galletas that Baker Bex is making!!

And when the famlia returned…it was familia alberca time!! Since lunes, I have not had the energy to leave the house after 2pm, so I was happy to get out. But I was more thrilled to see Max just floating around the pool and enjoying himself.

I made comment to Bex that Max is now safer in the pool (wings and ring on) vs walking around the outside where he could fall.

Due to rainy season, this was the first time in weeks that I had been at the pool. Happy for a dry day and a mix of sol y nubes.

Easy dinner, tina time y FT and then off to bed and you are all caught up.

Fotos.



Hola!! Mi nombre es Max. ¿Donde estan tus sandales?

Dude...I kissed your madre!!


Alberto knew Max...I did not know Alberto. Here are the amigos.



Alberto followed us across the calle to the parque.


Max has had a spill and now has the Max-dreaded dirty manos. He is looking for his towel...my shorts.


I have been spotted.


But the dirty manos remain a distraction.


Max, what up with the big tree?


Just doing a lil'business back there? Oh Max!!


Alberto looks for danger and has found some. It was a challenge to keep Alberto from climbing a tree and having Max follow him up. Doph.


Alberto has lots of energy...good when you are with Max. But Alberto forgets how big and old he is vs Max and when he runs up to Max, Max gets a little freaked out and goes into his protective stance.


Click on these next fotos to see a larger image. Max seems to be having waaaay too much fun with this sign.









And then due to the humido, his radiator boiled over.




Off to search for padre and the bottle of agua.


Might as well make a few pesos while tanquing up!!


Oh, Max loves to help. Here he is helping Bex with the dishes from la comida, lunch.







And when needed...add jabón, soap.




Mañana? All dependent on the health. Stay tuned.

Have a great lunes y Feliz Cumpleaños to Max’s abuelo, Roly.

Hasta mañana!!

Marco, Bexico y Max




No comments:

Post a Comment