martes, el 25 de junio de 2013




Buenos noches!!

Currently 730pm and Bex is giving it a first go con Max. He is full o’energia and I do NOT anticipate him being asleep when I take over in 30 minutos…doph.

And very soon it could get VERY wet around here as there are dark skies over the montaña and lots of very loud thunder…stay tuned.

The news? Max tiene gripe…Max has a cold which comes with a super runny nose and a small cough. Argh…not only does it make him less then his normal happy self, it could mean a few long nights if he cannot sleep.

We have propped up the cuna and vapo rubbed him up, so here’s hoping for a good night.

Last night? Wacky 10pm wake up and after I gave him agua, he started crying. I did my gig and asked him if he hurt and he showed me his neck. I called madre down from the oficina and within 5 minutes he was a-ok, not asleep, but a-ok.

Bex had work to do, so I took over, but he wanted his madre. I distracted him with a song about salchichas de pavo and he eventually was lights out.

It has been a wacky sleep week and my back is feeling it. I have not done so much Max rocking in months. Doph. Must be a faze?

The lil’man was up at 6am and padre followed suit for our prowl and we were on the road by 730am. Nice overcast morning, meaning a cool prowl.

Lots to see and do and after over an hour, it was time to head home, where Max ate a huge desayunos!! By the time it was over and clean up was done, we only had time for a 45 minute or so prowl #2, so we stayed on the CP grounds.

No issue there as Max always finds lots to do.

Upstairs for leche and a nice 2 hour siesta…ahhhh nope. Leche was easy and the first 45 minutes of sleep were easy…and then Max was wide awake, but tired. Doph.

Over 20 minutes of rocking and he would not go back to sleep. Only one thing to do…tickle him silly until Bex came in to see what the heck was going on!!

And with him being awake, we were worried about his cold and lack of siesta.

Time to go for a family lunch and maybe he would fall asleep after?

Off to our sandwich stop and yes, it was open today. Good eats and you pay top dollar for it. $70 pesos for a good Cobb sandwich con papas…at a comedor economico, you can buy a tlayuda for $25.

Bex managed to get Max asleep for another 30 minutos, before he woke up red faced and upset. Yikes. I was already at the gym and Bex grabbed the lap top to keep him happy’ish.

840pm UPDATE

Ohhhh that was not an easy one. Sick and after having only a short siesta, you figure Max would be lights out? Nope. But friggin hilarious as he is singing Gas Oaxaca and Super Che cuesto menos.

Finally he is tired and I am rocking him and he keeps playing with his right ear, which is next to my forearm. Now I think he is self soothing until I look and see that he is keeps folding his ear against my forearm and every time I rock him and it comes unfolded, he folds it up again. How wacky is that?

Back to the day.

So our afternoon was about me at the gym and then off to SCA for some buns and then home to get us set up.

Max y madre had some Mac time and then they went to Super Che via the bici…it allows Max to roam in an air con building. The mall does not use its air con and if Max saw the trampolina…yikes!! Ja ja ja

They came home and after leche y clean up, off to get Bex some soup as she is on the brink of getting what Max has. I am too, but instead of soup para la cena, I ate a burger!! And the lil’man that already has the gripe…he too indulged in some burger, as well as papas, salmon, pollo y broccoli.

Easy clean up, easy tine time and then bed time…and you are all caught up.

Fotos...and don't complain the next time I am lean on fotos!!

From this mornings prowl #2.




Chinos? Who has chinos?



Hey Max, what is that behind you?


Off to chase el gato!!


He got away...but hola to the doves!!



Oh...I cannot believe the gato got away!!


Ok, I am over it!!


Dude, I stepped on a bug and I think it is stuck to my Croc.






Where did it go?



Hmmmm....alberca!!



Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....




 Hose curioso.


Padre, keep your ojos open for Hector.




Normally, I walk Max past this car or else he wants to spend his day with it.



Max prefers to push the car, but after that last trip into the jungle, he needed a sit down. 


Misc foto, taken in January 2012 and today it was found on the Mac's Photo Booth application. 


And from today, Bex using the Photo Booth to try and cheer up grumpy pants.





Misc foto taken by an amiga of Bex's while they were all at playa Santa Cruz a few days ago.


Some fotos from a walk to el gimnasio. 

An interesting way to dry your ropa. Most Mexicanos here do not have their own washer or dryer.


That time of year again.



Not too hard to translate what this service is.


You see this camion with "stuff"...



And you know you will see an hombre in town trying to sell the same.


From a few days ago. Max y Pudge were sooo angelic during a siesta, we FT'd his tía to show her and she sent us back this screen shot.


Cold? Who has a cold? Not me!!


Mañana? We will see how esta noche treats us!!

Have a great miercoles.

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment