miercoles, el 8 de agosto de 2012


Buenos noches!!

Another great day here in Huatulco. Great weather during the day and then as per the usual, clouds rolled in shortly before 5pm.

But that works out great for us as that allows us to have Max roam the complete alberca without worrying about any sunburn.

As for the rest of the day, it started early and at 8pm, we are hoping the lil’guy falls asleep soon!!

Madre was up last last night, working and tossing and turning con insomnia. So padre was up with the lil’guy at 645am’ish and we started our day.

The “new” Party Palace that padre set up last night? How about 5 seconds after being put in it, Houdini was out. Doph…tricky lil’fella!! So a quick re-do and all was good.

Quick walk and it was quiet at that time of the morning. The ONLY thing I currently miss in our “new” lives as padres? I loved our after dinner walks around the centro y zocalo.

The town comes alive as the sun goes down…we will get back to these walks in due time. Tonite I had to drop some pesos off for Carlos, so I took the quick jaunt to Gabriel’s and saw all the peeps out and about.

Jumping all over the place on the day…why was I dropping $$ off to Carlos?

Ok, here we go. Carlos’s son won a bici at a Huatulco Idol contest. He will not ride it, so Carlos sold it to some peeps from CP, who live in Saskatchewan.

The hombre up norte could not figure out how to get the $$ to Carlos, even after I gave them the Xoom.com website.

This afternoon when I popped into Gabriels, Carlos was on a Skype with Gerard and we decided it would be waaaay easier for Gerard to put some $$ into my TD account and I would just withdraw the $$ here and give it to Carlos.

So that is what we did and that is why I was out at 730pm…waaay past curfew!! Ja ja ja

Back to the day. Post walk…desayunos. And two days in a row, the lil’dude did not eat much breakfast. Maybe he needs some bacon and eggs as he is a HUGE meat eater at dinner?

First siesta…lights out for both of us and 30 minutes later, off for an hour of crawling and then some pool time.

Madre greeted us when we returned and she eagerly took over watching Max. I think they have a mo-mance going on!! Ja ja ja

My big accomplishment of the day? We broke a leg on an IKEA table, so I took the leg to a hole in the wall carpintero, and for $50 pesos, he made me a new one. When I returned home from el gimnasio, I drilled a hole in the new leg, inserted the hardware from the old one and…ta-da.

Where did I strike out today? The only place that sells bottles of CR…is out and does not know when it will be back in stock. Oh well…I will stick to the Coca Light!!

Good work out, hola to the gang and then home. Madre took siesta #3 and that meant some floating in the pool time for Bubba. I am on a mission to regain my pre-pregnancy tan!!

Good dinner rutina…no tina poo!! And other then a few quick visits to re-soother lil’sleeping beauty, a tranquilo night.

Fotos.

Ah, breakfast for Amy.


The second coming?



The third coming?


The egg boxes these figurines are packed in, are well known and used in Mexico. You will find many of the vendors using them, they must be durable.

Why we insist Max wears a casco once he is on the bici.


The taxi is from Pochutla...I am sure there will be some heavy "fines" before the driver is released.

Super fresh piña.


Ok, ok…I will get some Max fotos mañana!!

Have a great jueves. What, Thursday already?

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment