miercoles, el 15 de agosto de 2012



Hola and welcome to our blog update!!

Recall anoche I was talking about Max’s much improved sleep rutina and that I was afraid of jinxing it by writing about it? Well I DID jinx it and I have no officially had the 2nd worse night of sleep ever. And I think madre will second that for herself.

Poor lil’hombre…maybe it is the new tooth coming in? He was tnt (toss n’turn) for much of the night and then he awoke a few times with a plugged nose from the gripe and some discomfort, probably dientes.

And along with the plugged nose, he joined me in a snore marathon…madre loved that!! At least I have a CPAP machine I can use…the lil’snorer has nothing. We have added the snoring to the list of preguntas for the pediatra.

But 7am comes and goes and Max was up and at’em, so that means padre was as well.

Small desayunos, but we managed to finish it off later in the morning. Not a crisis as madre tells me that Max is eating quite a bitt (heex4) more fruta y verdura then a normal niño does.

The latest like? Papaya. Good for the gourmet eater!!

Talking about “normal” niños, we met a 10 month old niña in the zocalo, abut ¾ Max’s size, one tooth more then him and babbling up a storm. I took Max out of the sling thinking he would want to show off his crusing…ah no. He sat on his butt and stared at the niña. Oh Max.

Another sunny day and the alberca is almost at Max temp…mañana if the weather cooperates. Doph…we also need to fit in the cita con pediatra.

Nothing out of the norm happened today. Max is almost 100%, so I took him out for a crawl and he always enjoys that.




Check out these dance moves.





Tight. Tight like a tiger!!


On the prowl.



What lil'hombre wouldn't find the twigs and leaves in the gutter?


And look who came out to join us!!





Max spends a lot of time looking at me.



Not sure if he is learning from me, admiring me, or thinking his padre is nuts!!


I hit el gimnasio and was thrilled to see mi familia had come to meet me for the walk home.


There is a new senorita working at the gym and I was happy to introduce Max y Bex to her.

We stopped into the tiangus, but the tienda where we buy Max his t-shirts was cerrado, so we continued onto the parque, where we split up.


I was headed to Papaloapan to grab some molida res for Max’s cena and to finish off the chili and also grab some bollo for garlic toast. Madre headed home to tanque up the lil’guy and when came home, it was The Niño Whisperer’s job to get the lil’sleeper to close his eyes.

I did and actually had him asleep on the recamara and was going to do some computer work and keep an ojo on him…but I became sleepy!! Crawled in next to him and we both power snoozed for 35 minutes!!

Madre spent some time with him and I went down for my 20 minutes of el sol and then we started la cena and the night rutina.

Currently 740pm and the Niño Whisperer takes over in 5 minutes. Stay tuned!!

8pm…Max fell asleep con madre…time to watch the news and I bet I have 45 minutes until Max loses his soother and needs help finding it!!

Mañana, el doctor and our regular rutina.

Misc fotos.

I count 10 hombres, 4 hard hats and zero seatbelts.


Los Gallos, great sopa...closed for remodeling.


Have a great jueves!!


Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment