martes, el 14 de agosto de 2012



Yup, another tooth is coming in!!


Wow does our casa smell good!!! That reggiano pollo is some good eating. Thank you to Bexico for prepping it all…that means some quick cooking for padre and ta da…la cena.

And el sol returned today!! No humido, so the day was great!! Nice and cool over night and cool for the morning paseo…walk.

All around great day that started with going to bed early’ish and getting up at 7am sharp. Max was up every few hours and tonite we are going to soothe him back to sleep vs offer leche every time.

He does not need to eat, he is just used to it and while he was ill, we didn’t mind. But if we don’t start sometime, he will be looking for boobie when he is 4. Ja ja ja

Small breakfast today, but “they” say you shouldn’t force a niño to eat, or they will have a negative connotation with it, and then it gets even worse.

The best part is that he refuses no new food types. Papaya made its way into the menu today, and even though it seems bland, he took it in stride. I think he has eaten more broccoli in his 9 months, than I have in my 47 plus years.

That is all due to madre and her great meal planning and prepping!!

Fun walk and more and more often, Bex or I will meet someone that has met Max, but with the otro padre. Sometimes we meet peeps who are disappointed that we don’t remember them…doph. But you met me in the parque they will say. Yea, and another 100 peeps too. Ja ja ja

No humido really makes a huge difference. You can enjoy what you are doing without being soaked. Oh you are still hot, it hit 33,0 grados, but it isn’t 40,0 plus.

After our walk, it was siesta time and first we had to wake madre up so she could Skype with one of her clients. English is not his first language, so it has been tougher, but work is work.

Max and I were lights out and after we awoke, he was wound up to be with madre, and I was wound up for another siesta. Doph.

But after that, it was off to el gimnasio where I made up for missing ayer, and said hola to Berlin, who I haven’t seen in months. Her amiga is Sally, esposa to Hector, and I haven’t seen either of them for a month plus. Maybe it is because school is out for the summer?

I hurried home to take a 3pm shift as agreed and while Max and I hung out (ok, we really napped), Bex was busy puttering around the casa. The place looked great when we awoke…gracias madre!!

Those two headed out to make the cita con our pediatra (jueves 530pm) and drop some used clothes off at Cruz Roja…The Red Cross.

And while they were out? Padre hit the deck and grabbed some sol at the alberca!! Ahhh, life is good.

Fun story (not really)….so I meet some lady in the pool and she sees the Cdn tattoo I have and says hola. She asks about us and I tell her the story about living here almost 2 years, blah blah blah. She then asks how come she has never seen us, as she is a condo owner and is here many times a year.

Ah….maybe it is because normally you sit on the side of the pool smoking and getting drunk. I guess I did not know this lady, but Bex has had a poor first impression of her from a previous visit. Doph.

Moving on…

So we cooked up la cena, completed the rutina and at 815pm, madre has anther 15 minutes on the Max clock before padre takes over. The past 2 nights Max has fallen asleep easier and here I am jinxing 3 in a row by talking about it…doph!!

Hey, just read another actor from Welcome Back Kotter has passed. Conspiracy?

930pm UPDATE

The lil’guy is restless tonite. Only one visit to help him find his soother, but I have had to make 3 visits to move the camera so I can see him!!!

Low on fotos…it is low season in Huatulco?

If this guy comes back next week, maybe I will buy something off him.


He is selling razors. Wonder how much profit he makes...after walking around town all day? Doph.

Just another day in the parque. Oh yeah...with a senora balancing a full tub on her head.


Daniel told me escuela does not start until proxima lunes, 20 de agosto. But today I saw lots of students in their uniforms?


Mañana…whatever happens, we will be happy!!

Have a great miercoles.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment