martes, el 21 de agosto de 2012



Buenos noches.

10pm and Max has stirred once…not bad…one lost soother quickly replaced.

Going to make it a quick update.

Inmigracion was super smooth, but not sure why Bex was needed on this visit. After a late night of working, she could have used the sleep in. We should have our new cards in a week. Stay tuned.

Oh yeah, after 5 FM3s, you move up to FM2…immigrant status.

Che run con Max…no scores, still no real milk and that UHT boxed stuff…kudos to the millions of Mexicans who drink it, but yikes. Like drinking cardboard.  I pour it on my cereal to wet it down, and dump the leftover down the sink. I feel bad about the waste…but yech.

We gassed the camioneta up today. First time in over a month. Not many trips to Mojon means little gas used. Almost a full tank for $650 pesos…$50.50 Cdn…not bad at 85 cents/litro.

Not sure how I got involved in this next situation…here we go. I was walking by One Ojo (eye) Bob and he chatted me up and I thought he was asking how much an ingles teacher would cost. Next thing I know, he wants me to teach ingles to some peeps and they will teach me español. Huh?

I am not sure what I am going to do. I walk by Bob every day on the way to el gimnasio, so there is no avoiding this. I think he wants me to teach a large group, to keep the costs low…all this because I thought he was asking about a maestro…not me. Doph.

Stay tuned as this may get interesting.

Weird nap cycle for Max, so we missed pool time, but if it is sunny again mañana, we should be good to go. The pool was a nice temperature when I dipped a toe in…perfect for the lil’swimmer.

Bex is busy with a ton of work…that and ordering Old Navy stuff to be sent to her sister in TO for diciembre pick up and return to Huatulco. Hey…big sale on summer gear…all we wear down here. You cannot beat flip flops on sale for $3 and then 30% off…that’s like $25 pesos. Score.

Fotos.

Madre y Max



Max is waaay happier facing forward. Here we are on the way to Inmigracion.


From the walk to el gimnasio...here is an abuleo con nieta.


A vocho that has pulled over to grab a bevy from this cart. That's how life is here.


What? Another tienda de pollo? They LOVE their pollo here, but there must be 10 shops within a block of this one. Oh yeah, the tienda de pollo that used to be in that spot, lasted 2 months. Doph.


Mañana? Stay tuned.

Saludos

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment