miercoles, el 18 de abril de 2012

Buenos noches mis amigos!! 11pm and we are back from a GREAT dinner!! The food y servicio were both wonderful and we were treated by many sights from the roof top terrace of La Olla.

Click HERE for more info on La Olla.

Not sure they talk about the monkeys or love struck perros on the website...but I am still laughing so hard about the question..."by himself?" in regards to the perro.

Late night...off to zzz and but managed to upload a few Monte Alban fotos.

The VERY steep stairs.


Mis padres. Opa climbed the stairs!!




The view from above....2000 year old ruins. 



Spot the Oma?



After Monte Alban, I dropped off mis padre and headed on to my road trip.


I had great success at Walmart...fashion show jueves for Max, once I get home mañana. Actually bumped into the Condo Pacificos Presidente at Walmart...small mundo.


And at 530pm, I also had great FT success...lucky me!! Great to see the familia again.


Mañana, we are leaving at 7am...ok 720am. First stop is Tule to see the huge arbol and then on to Tiotitlan, home of the great rugs.


Should get home by 3 or 4pm and then it is burrito jueves. ¿Por que? Because Bubba bought some cheddar cheese at Walmart!! Score!!


Ok, hasta mañana.


Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment