lunes, el 9 de abril de 2012


Buenos noches!!

710pm and Max y Bexico are in the middle of the rutina and I have cleaned up the post tina (bath) items and have downloaded the fotos!!

Bex thinks we are having sausage para la cena, but hola to some t-bones that were on sale at Che. Who knew you could get cerdo t-bones? Ja ja ja

Great day again, even though it was a mainly overcast day.


But that did not stop it from being hot by 945am!!


Max was having some zzzz’s when I awoke, but after that, the “new” hombre and I went out for our walk.

The town is very tranquilo already. I recall Semana Santa lasting 2 weeks…not this year!!

Max and I took our pit stop in the zocalo and it must have been "lunes de los bebés". There were a ton of niños in the parque today and of course Max had more then his share of peeps come up to say hola etc.

I have a new part time job...as Max’s manager. We are charging $20 pesos per foto.


These 2 abuelas were hilarious. She was adamant that she wanted to pick up Max and I warned her that Max was 8 kilos and was ready if the abuela keeled over!!

A young couple with a niña who was the same size as Max, but 5 months older, came by and they took a foto of the madre, while holding each niño.

Max is so tranquilo that you know when he wants or needs to move on, as he does not scream or fuss, he just has a slight change in demeanor.

So we re-slinged, said hola to the gang at Gabriels and then pit-stopped at Santa Cruz…hello to Mil Isla!! Not as good as madres, but cheaper and easier to store. Bought 4 and went back during the rutina to buy Bex some tea and picked up another 2!! No rationing while mis padres are visiting…ja ja ja!!

After the tienda, Max and I came home and then chez lounged at the pool. That lasted 30 minutes or so and then he told me it was time to eat.

Madre woke up and we tagged off. I hit el gimnasio and the two of them had Max y madre time.

Came home from the gym, pit stop to by the ganchas for the hamaca, some apple sauce (cannot find it at Che?) as well as a bomba so I could pump up the tires on the stroller.

Here are the rest of the fotos from both walks.

Something about colorful wash and clothes pins, always catches my ojo.


Pantalones anyone?


Sprucing up Blvd Chahue for the arrival of mis padres!!


Dos hombres de hamacas.


Carnaval 2012!!


At the garage...now that is how you check the engine!!



Max was zzzz’ing, so I took a dip and when I was done…he was still zzz’ing!!

We all went to Che and did a huge stock up. Great score on the carne and also loaded up on more 3x2 (get 1 free) Hunts tomato sauce. We are on the hunt for soy milk…so Bex can have some with tea or cereal and not upset Max’s belly. So far no luck…stay tuned.

Best part of the Che stop…our caja, cashier. It is one of the regular peeps we see and when we get to him, he doesn’t even start scanning our groceries.

He leans over the conveyor belt (Bex leans over with Max in the sling) and wants to touch Max and say hola!! And when I tell him mis padres are coming for a visit and that we will be back at Che for their groceries, he tells me that he starts at 3pm!! A very nice hombre!!

Came home and unpacked the loot while Max hit the Einstein.

Max is staring at the white triangle. If you hit it, it lights up and makes noise. 





He seemed pretty excited about that!! So much so that he went on to teething.



Uh padre...can I help you? A little busy here!!


One month ago he would not have been able to hold this teether by himself!!


Then Max and I chill’laxed and read some Seuss and madre had some alberca time.

Rutina went off on schedule and Bex had Max asleep in her arms, but when she put him down…eyes open wide and he just starts rolling and squirming.

Sent in the Niño Whisperer and the two of us had a quiet chat…pillow talk as madre called it. He held one of my thumbs, looked at me while we talked about milk jugs and then rolled onto his side, smiled at me, gave me a wink, closed his ojos and fell asleep. Mission accomplished!!

Great steaks and you are caught up.

Bexico is back at work, I am doing what I usually do at this time of the day and Max continues to be lights out!!

Mañana…ensure we are ready for mis padres!! Get the truck washed, some house cleaning as well as the other things we normally do!! Hoy, Bex y Max went to G10 and put together one of the beds and I had a garrafon de agua sent over. Listo for 2 weeks in the heat!!

Misc foto.

Bex took this through the window. This is one of 4 niños from one familia and she has just delivered some pastel (cake) to Marcelino at the gate.


The two of us are just talking about “stuff” as she seems to be quite the talker. This morning when I asked her where her baby sister was, she told me “upstairs crying because she either hates to sleep, or has a sore bum from diaper rash”. Anyone thinking Max will be the shy and quiet type? Ja ja ja

Have a great martes.

Marco, Bex y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment