martes, el primero de marzo de 2011

Buenos Noches!!! 830m here and I am blogging while watching the great peliculas, Lost in Translation starring Bill Murray. Funny stuff!!!

Click here for a link to info regarding the movie:


Not that much happened today, but Bexico did hear back from her Paris contract and has some clear direction on what is needed to finish that project. She is also hard at work on her rock video!!

Fun incident from last night!! I thought I felt a hormiga or a fly on my arm and when I looked down to see what it was, our amigo Bubba Gecko was on my arm giving me the once over. He is not shy!!

As for today, here are the fotos from our journies.

I see these trucks that have messages installed above their cabs.


The literal translation is Gift of God but it also means Godsend.

This is another example of a table being set up outside a door way and/or shop.


From this foto, I cannot tell what they are selling. But this next foto clears that up.


I took the foto because of the nino, but I noticed that on the table they have this piece of wood with holes in it. They insert the wooden sticks from both mangoes (see blog from ayer) and from some type of candy manzana (apple).

Here is a senorita I saw walking across the calle.


On the way home from the gimnasio, I saw this sign.


I looked up the words and the business includes welding and a lathe…and based on what I have seen, it is a lathe for metals.

This truck provides free assistance to vehicles in need.


It is similar to the Green Angels that roam the Mexican highways offering the same service.

Compliments of the Mexico Guru website, here is some info on the Green Angels.


I love the ninos in this foto!!


RJ…now you know the inspiration for my pelo (hair). Ja ja ja

The pepper hombre.


He has bought a large sack of peppers and is selling them…simply making a living.

And two of the boys from Gabriel the Owl jewelry store.


Sergio, who owns the shop with his madre, is on the right and the hombre on the left helps with the polishing of the pieces. Why the oufits? They are headed off to their weekly soccer game.

As for the actual day…gimnasio, a walk with Bexico (no movie mañana as there are no good ones in ingles), hola to the boys, some veggies
and then a very tarde (late) alberca time.

I was doing some online research into waterproof cameras and came upon these...check them out.


Cool eh?

Nothing earth shattering today so I will close this blog down for the day.

Mañana…Mojon.

Feliz Cumpleanos to Mubba y Jorge!!

Adios amigos.





No comments:

Post a Comment