jueves, el 24 de marzo de 2011

Howdy all…

I will take one of these Mexican 60% chance of tormentosos (thundershower) dias any day!! A few clouds esta mañana but from 2pm until 5pm it was all about blue skies and sunshine.

Felicidades to mi padre for being one of the few artisans top sell a painting on the first day of the art show!!

Here is the painting he sold.


Our day started with verbos reflexivos which of course are conjugated with pronombres refexivos. And those would be me, te, es, nos and es (again).

As for the verbos, they are either regulares, irregulars o verbos con cambios en la raiz.

Easy eh?

Here is an example of a standard verbo vs reflexivo.

Lavar-to wash

Lavo el carro. I wash the car.

Yo lavo (I wash)
Tu lavas (You wash)
Usted/el/ella lava (He/she wash)
Nosotros lavamos  (We wash)
Ustedes/ellos/ellas lavan (They wash)

Lavarse-to wash oneself, to wash up

Después, me lavo. Afterwards I wash up.

Me lavo
Te lavas
Es lava
Nos lavamos
Es lavan

¿Following along? Ja ja ja

Anyway…it was not the easiest day, but we are not giving up!!

Después clase, it was tiempo para el gimnasio. It was HOT during the walk, but I still managed a few fotos.

This hombre was taking food from his restaurante down to the jail.


Armored truck heist foto #2


And for Svenner…some Fish fans.


I saw this sign outside a house.


I thought these things hanging in front of their windows, were what they were selling, colchón.


But it turns out a colchón is a mattress. No used mattress for us thanks.

As for el gimnasio, great workout and the only weird thing was when Yeu asked me what I was doing noche de sabado. I said no sé…porque? And he whispered…”I will tell you mañana”. Strange.

Talking about the gym…I had an email from Gihmbo. He does not say where he is or if he is coming back, but at least he is alive. Nice hombre…wish him and Logan only the best.

Quick walk home via the zocalo, and stopped to catch up with the boys. Life is good for them…negocio es bueno!!

Home for alberca time and then we did our almost daily veggie run.

Anoche? I did manage to have a Skype with mi amigo…until we lost the microphone from our end or the sound from his. Good to catch up…even if I did have to confirm how busy our daily lives here in Mexico truly are!!! Ja ja ja

La cena…cerdo con papas puree.

Mañana…Bexico will be busy as she is finishing the peliculas de animacion y she just picked up a short contract para uno drawing. ¡Felicidades!

Me? Same as and looking forward to every minute of it!!

Ahora…submitted our taxes via netfile and am about to post the blog.

Tienen un gran viernes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment