jueves, el 17 de marzo de 2011

Buenos noches y Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!

A very quiet day here.

I was happy to receive an email from some old amigos…Fast Eddy, Balmer and the Schlinger. Did they talk to each other and then decide to email me? They are all so busy…I do miss the peeps if not the hours.

Desayunos…a jueves treat of pan frances. Then it was our primero clase de español and it went off without a hitch. Good to get back in clase even if I still have so much to remember. Our maestra has us for 5 more weeks and then I am not sure what we will do.

El gimnsaio at 1pm is hot!! Phew. Between the walk there, the ejerccio and the walk home, we are talking 3 litros of agua.

As I said…tranquilo day. Only two fotos…the wooden shelf guys are back. One or two stay in the parque with a demo model, while one does the long walk through town with one shelf on a dolly.



On the way to the gym, I stopped off at the ferretería to buy some sandpaper. I know what you are thinking...sandpaper...papel de arena. But alas, you would be wrong. Sandpaper is called lija and I needed lija para madera, sandpaper for wood.

Even alberca time was quiet as there were very few people in the pool let around the pool. We even managed to have a short siesta in the floaties.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing while Bexico also fit in some work.

Mañana? Same as…but Bexico has planned to work all day long. I might be able to convince her to join me for some alberca time!!

Saludos


No comments:

Post a Comment