lunes, el 28 de marzo de 2011


Lunes has come and gone.

The month of marzo is coming to a close and soon abril will be here, along with the time change.

The weather has made some small changes. We are seeing more clouds in the late (4pm) afternoon and we have seen the temperatures rise both during the day and at night.

Month to date we are 1 degree warmer at night vs febrero (24,3 grados) and the past 7 nights are averaging 25,4 grados. As for the daytime temperatures, we are 1,4 grados warmer at 33.3, while the past 7 days have averaged 33.6.

Rainy season is coming and all the locals are warning us about the abril y mayo heat. Stay tuned!!

Tranquilo day…el gimnasio was a bust as I went too late in the day and the heat sapped my energy. Argh.

Clase de español met expectations and I did leave it with a headache. At least I know the rules for conjugating complex verbs…I just need to remember all the verbs and the actual conjugation…easy task. Ja ja ja

Here are the fotos…all three of them…from my walk to el gimnasio.

The military.


All the kids wear uniforms to school.



I saw this group around 230pm, headed home for the day.

As for gym...it was a very quick and lame workout…will try to make up for it mañana. Rosa asked how I enjoyed sábado por la noche...Saturday night. I told her it was lots of fun and agreed when she asked me if we liked the food. 

The joke about the food is that Yeu eats iguana and I told her that was what we were eating when we chowed down on Saturday night. ja ja ja

Bexico and I chilled this afternoon and did not hit the alberca until 6pm. It was a refreshing pre-cena swim y cool down.

Bexico made up the salads and I went out for some French bread y some extra veggies.

La cena…a mish mash of veggies and left over meatballs…delicious.

Mañana…clase again, and then I am going to make up for today’s workout.

Hope everyone survived lunes!!

saludos

No comments:

Post a Comment