viernes, el 4 de marzo de 2011


Good news!! After asking Rosa, “¿como esta to corazón hoy?”, she replied that all was well. Phew.

And I did have a great workout, making up for ayer’s lame results.

And here are today’s fotos.

Gato negro y Bono the Mono having some leche.



Gato negro now seems to come up to the 3rd floor on her own free will…looking for the leche!!

Here is the hombre de correo…mail man.


And the hombre de globos.


Shoe shine hombre.


We might not see this car’s sign anywhere else.


And the same goes with this parking job.



The translation on the truck is “God by”…


I am missing something in the translation.

Despues el gimnasio, I did a walk through town and said hola to the boys. Picked up some sandia y plátanos and then headed home for alberca time.

Alberca time was cut short as the clouds moved in around 3pm. Bexico went back to work and I caught up on the goings on in the world.

A quick walk for veggies and then la cena.

Esta noche…not much going on. Bexico working and me chill-laxing.

Mañana? I have an iCatchup with mi amigo Goose, then el gimnasio and probably Mojon.

Tener un buen fin de semana!!




No comments:

Post a Comment