miercoles, el 2 de marzo de 2011

Otra fun day here under the sun!!

Gimnasio and Mojon…not much to explain.

Fotos from the walk to el gimnasio.

The pottery hombre.


Tres fotos por mi madre.

WFSITBOTT?



Sewing machines and parts.

Next up, an otra tienda de telas (fabric).


Even in Mexico, ninos know who they love.



Camión de basura.


If you are a union type, you would love this job. Here in La Crucecita, they drive around in the truck and ring a bell. If you hear the bell, you run out of your home or oficina and throw your own basura into the camión.

And here is a talented senorita.


Not sure?


A big pile of sand in this front yard. The house is one level and on a 25’ x 25’ lot…why the sand?

I liked the design. These are proud peeps…what is their business?



Zapato...shoes.

The gimnasio was great…I have a group of amigos there and we work are way through all of our Spanglish conversations.

Today I worked with Francisco 2 on some posture during his ejercicio and he was quite appreciative. Had a laugh with Memo when I told him that en el interior I was 30 but 46 on the exterior…as I was pooped after some of my own ejercicio.

And then there was the broma…joke. Francisco 2 was asking me about blisters and calluses because he wanted to make a joke about his belly being a callus. (don’t ask)

But he kept pointing to calluses on his hands and all I said was “bromas de mal para los hombres”…bad joke for men…and Rosa almost keeled over laughing as Rosa turned rosa/rojo and Francisco took a minute to figure it out and then he too laughed.

Must be 40 degrees in there…but I enjoy the company!!

As for Mojon…an up and down day for the olas. It was high tide so the olas were not the best for surfing.



But the odd good wave came in…just too much waiting.


So we boogie boarded instead.


Miss Bexico on a good ride.

Today would have been ideal for the waterproof camera. I took a fairly large olas and managed to bail before it dropped me 15 feet. I then took the one behind it and managed to ride the 10 foot’er into shore.

But I also had my butt kicked by a 15-20 foot’er…I was slammed under water. Phew.

Here is a view of the current work being completed on the western hillside.


And here are two fotos showing the tracks of a sea turtle that has laid its eggs in the sand.



Not sure when this all occurred, but it was right in front of our property.

When not boarding, we read and chill-laxed…one of us snuck in a siesta.

Came home and was waved through Copalita. Pit stop at Che and for some reason I thought it was “bad food domingo” and bought us 2 soooo good donuts for 9 pesos (75 cents) total!! Ja ja ja

La cena…pollo con papas and Bexico finshed off the fajitas from anoche.

No big plans for mañana.

Bexico is in her oficina working hard and I know that she is planning the same for mañana.

We will head up to Oaxaca City proximo (next) miercoles as based on Mario’s feedback, we will see the city come alive on the weekend. Looking forward to the trip!!

Well…you are up to date.

Saludos

Marcos y Bexico

No comments:

Post a Comment