sabado, el 5 de marzo de 2011

Happy sabado to all!!

Mail on Saturday? Water bill from Fonatur…$123 pesos for two months. Not bad…just over $10 Cdn.

Our day? Guess. Ja ja ja

El gimnasio and then Mojon. But first I had an iCatchup with my amigo in TO. As I said to him, there were some fun times back “in the day”. How much Crown at the NM opening? Ja ja ja

Here are the fotos from my walk to the gym.

These hombres were on the side of the road playing cards.


Note the two guys with their shirts pulled up over their bellies. It is just something they do down here.

The coco-mobile.


Another satisfied customer.


No Rosa at the gym, she took the day off so Memo ended up working. So so work out, but a nice chat with Memo.

Came home and off we went to Mojon. We were stopped at Copalita on the way to Mojon, but not on the way back. I did not understand what the soldier initially said, but we figured it out. And off we went.

It does not happen often, but I was pooped!!

So, I took ownership of the hammock for a siesta.


This guy thought that perhaps I was his dinner.


It is something called a turkey buzzard.

Despues my siesta, Bexico and I switched spots.


I then went for a walk down the playa and took these fotos.

Just one of the regulars on the playa.


We are unhappy to see these have washed up on shore.




We often pick up the larger pieces and take them to the basura. Once we are living at Mojon, we will make it our role to keep the playa clean.

Another hole made by a turtle nest.


And the remains of the turtle egg shells.


We don’t see many boats off the playa.



Let alone ones from Montreal!!


I guess it is a whole lot safer then boating off the coast of Somalia!! Ja ja ja

Che on the way home…good stock of meat and pollo. But doph…left the huevos on the check out belt. Oh well!!

La cena…cerdo as Che hasn’t had any for a while.

Mañana? Sleep in, pan frances desayunos, alberca time, NASCAR at 2pm and then meatballs for la cena!!

Have a great domingo!!

Saludos





No comments:

Post a Comment