miercoles, el 23 de febrero de 2011


Miercoles has come and gone. It was a good Wednesday.

Feliz Cumpleaños Senor Dodger. Only menos 25 in Edmonton today!!

I cannot believe I am still not 100%...but am getting better slowly. The biggest complaint is that I am lethargic, but I expect the energy to return in a few more days. And thanks for the get better wishes from RJ!!

11pm here in Huatulco. I will keep this short as we are up early mañana for clase de español.

Nice to be back at el gimnasio, but a short session due to lack of energy. Rosa liked the story of San Augustine and a few peeps in the gym wished me Feliz Cumpleanos. Rosa also gave me a Kinder Sorpresa Huevo…illegal in the US of A!!

No word on Ghimbeli. He probably won’t return is the word from Rosa. I hope he and Logan are safe and sound and that their issues are being dealt with.

Mojon with no stop at Copalita on the way there and only a sensor “walk by” on the way home. Copalita is the military and on the way through Tangolunda, we came upon a Marina (Marines) checkpoint. First time we have seen one of these pop up…they are making their quota as per the request of the Mexican Presidente.

At Tangolunda we had a full search and again they could not get into the cooler. Flip handle…lid opens. Doph. Bexico was having a nice chat with one marine while I was showing some ID. My marine really liked my camo knapsack!!! All things militar draw that attention, including the new camo surf shorts Bexico bought me for my birthday!!

As for Mojon, very low swell so no surfing but we caught a few boogie board waves. Mainly chill-axed and had a “design” meeting for the next set of Bexico’s drawings.

Not my forte, but here are some fotos of a bird that was at Mojon.




Double click on a foto to enlarge it. I like the primero (first) one the best.

Bexico was boogie boarding when a group of small fish jumped around her. Small fish = birds…and sharks? Ja ja ja

Dinner was a Bexico pizza, pepperoni y chorizo…so good!!

We then hit the cine for El Rito with Anthony Hopkins. Somewhat scary as it is based on real events…and exorcisms!! We rated it 4.5 out of 7.

A quick walk, a hola to the boys and then some veggies y plátanos machos. ¿Porque? Bexico’s favorita treat...plátanos frito con lechera of course!!

You are up to date. Sorry the blog is short…more meat in it tomorrow.

Did you hear about the 24 Hour Roti Chicken channel? And we thought Libya had issues.

Hasta luego!!



No comments:

Post a Comment