lunes, el 21 de febrero de 2011

Buenos noches.

I am on the mend but another day has come and gone and I am not 100%. Better...but not all the way there.

Prior to this adventure, I had been to Mexico 30 plus times and had only been ill twice, both times for less then 24 hours.

So I feel good that after some 140 days living here, I have only been sick once. It is all about where and what you eat...no different then in Canada or USA.

As for hoy, it was a slow start and my energy really didn't return until 6 or 7pm.

I did start my day with a day late cumpleanos iChat with mi padre...always good to catch up.

For the rest of the day I lazed around and slept and then had una hora of alberca time. Hello...fading tan!! ja ja ja

Bexico has taken great care of me and my dinner of a banana, some baguette and a cup of noodles was gourmet!!

Mañana? Clase de español y el gimnasio si me siento bien.

Hora de dormir.

Hasta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment