domingo, el 20 de febrero de 2011

Hola everybody. I am writing domingo's post ahora (now), lunes por la mañana (Monday morning)

¿Porque?

Ayer, I was as sick as a dog. Bad camarones on viernes at San Augustine? So I went to bed as per normal at 11pm on Saturday and as of 11am Monday, I have barely left the bedroom.

"sick as a dog" derives from the fact that dogs will eat anything and if they eat too much, they become very ill.

I did try to get up to go watch NASCAR at Sr Pucks, but I had no energy. We even missed Stuart's pancake breakfast!! Stuart is the hombre who has been living downstairs for the past few months. They are headed back to Ontario mañana.

I could not even send my Feliz Cumpleanos message to this hombre...


Yup...mi padre en 1972. I will track him down today.

And HK...sorry we missed out AGAIN!!.

Hoy? I am not 100%, so it might be an alberca day vs un dia de gimnasio.

And no clase de español. ¿Porque? Porque nuestro maestra es enfermo!! Our teacher is ill too.

That's all for now...hasta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment