Friday October 1, 2010

Welcome as a follower, my buddy from TO...Holly K!! Congrats on the big move. Also Happy Bday to Ione. And I missed Desmond's birthday...the friend in my life that I have known longer than anyone...Happy Birthday Desmond (Des to the rest of the World).

This is a quick blog as not much has happened over the past 24 hours.

A bevy with Rick, watching his neighbors cats get into a scrap, and having some great conversation about Canadians, Americans and Mexicans and all the similarities and differences.

Found one of the yoga studios in Santa Cruz...Bex is tres happy!!

Dinner and the "idiot box" which does have one or two channels in Ingles!! Dutch neighbor walked by but did not stop in...I have permanently scared her!!

Great sleep!! Didn't hear the 7am wake up from all the birds on the property. Breakfast included some cereal with funky milk (it had frozen and thawed during the fridge episode) and then off to the gym. Great workout and now here I am. Going to by some fresh buns to accompany dinner...M&D will recall this bakery!!

We did buy a container so I could keep some margarina out of the fridge and soft. Once I got the bill, I saw the container was called an "azucarera"...a sugar bowl...sugar being azucar.

Before we left Van, I bought an indoor/outdoor thermometer and it records the highs and lows of the day. Yesterday had highs of 28.5 inside and 30.4 outside and lows of 25.6 in and 25.2 out. Brrrrr....lol.

Sent our contact info to the Canadian Consulate in Mazatlan...in case we win the lottery and they need to find us!!

Going to the banco and Telmex (internet) on Monday...wish us luck!!

That is it for today. Going to try and take some photos later and then post them for all of you...but first comes the pool. And everyone knows things in Mexico are all about manana..tomorrow!!

Until then...

saludos

No comments:

Post a Comment