jueves, el 29 de mayo de 2014




The lil'man does not always look so little. Today he said to me "Max, Poppa's lil'man"!!

Buenos tardes!! Almost 5pm and the familia is on another play date. The lil'man gets a lot of invitations!!

We had some lluvia last night, and that left us with a cool and fresco evening...and when el sol came out in the morning...the humido came out as well. Yikes.

As for the rest of the day...Bex had night duty and had a great sleep with the lil'man...I mean they slept together and until 610am. Oh madre!!

Bubba had the gift of a 7am sleep in and then took over so the boys could start their morning. Bex hit the sack the boys had some tranquilo time, the huge desayunos and then a long prowl around town.

Back to the casa to soak our feet, and since Max can pretty much swim now, I let him tread water right next to me. I was prepared to jump in if need be, and we also had a set of abuelos having a morning soak, so we were covered.

Max LOVES the pool, but was ready for leche y libros con su madre, so off we went.

A good siesta and I managed some shut eye with the lil'guy...in my arms!! Score!!

Post siesta the familia did some baking, ate their comida, had a swim in the CP alberca and aftre clean up, jumped on the bici and are at playa Santa Cruz and the zocalo there.

I took the camioneta to el gimnasio and then went up to see Tony, mi mecanico. I had some video y audio of the engine noise, taken yesterday from our trip to playa Mojon.

I showed it to him and he thinks I need an engine clean as he feels the rocker arms are what is making the noise, as it comes and goes.

Mañana, Max and I will pick up all the items needed and then next week I will swing by and have Tony do the work. If it does not work...it will be time to think about taking the engine apart. Yikes. Stay tuned.

Headed home and checked in with the familia and then after some puttering around and clean up...here I am updating all of you.

Onto the fotos and then it is time to start cooking the camarones para la cena.

Pre-prowl poses with the arbol.



Having spotted his madre...you know what is coming next. Besos!!





What you lookin at? That's mi madre I am blowing besitos to!!


We took a Cheerio y pasa pit stop and it was a perfect time to take some fotos.



Almost as dangerous as the tongue...the cheeky grin!!


Headed into el sol...time for the bandana y lentes.



Oh this could take some time!!









Max "Rocky" Van, chasing el gallo y la gallina.


After seeing the foto in yesterday's blog update, there were so many requests for another, so here it is.


That would be Max about to touch more paloma poo poo. Oh Max!!

And I thought carrying my mochilla was hot.


It was hot!! So off to Oxxo to cool down.


And it looks like we also caught up on this month's issue of H. Oh Max!!

And from ayer, playa Mojon.

A little more sand in front of our lot.


Only 2 rings showing...but a lot of agua too. Yikes.


Lots of olas grande, and coming from multiple directions.



From the eastern headlands, some wacky olas.



Causing a pond in front of Terry's casa. Only mayo...it looks like they did well, building the new retaining wall...they will need it!!



I rushed to take this foto before Max picked all the empty shells off the palapa. Oh Max!!


Ok, that's it.

Have a great viernes y hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max



No comments:

Post a Comment