martes, el 13 de noviembre de 2012


Buenos noches!!

Have you ever tried to buy cold and flu meds in Mexico? A time to definetly study up your español because not only are symptoms in Spanish, most of the ads in the Simi flyer just tell you what the ingredients are.

So as we were headed out to Max’s cita with his pediatra, we stopped at Simi and for $25 pesos, we grabbed 12 capsulas of some Capsiflu. And of course we know Capsiflu is composed of dextrometorfano, paracetamol, broxhexina y fenilefrina.

Time to Google those ingredients!!

Popped the first 2 capsulas and the intense head ache disappeared and if I can get rid of this cough….I am gold.

Max’s cita? All good and he was super well behaved with the doctor. Next up are his one year vacunas.

My cold…seems it might be Max’s cold…lo siento mi hijo. He does have a small cough but it did not affect him too much today. We are going to keep him hydrated, ensure he has great naps and keep him out of the sol.

As for my day? I must give a shout out to my partner…Max’s madre. Not only did she take the night shift con the lil’guy, she took the WHOLE day so I could rest up.

And that is what I did. Spent most of the day in bed or on the couch, dragging my butt off the couch only to assist madre con Max, and to go to his appointment.

So madre y Max had a loooong day together, but it sounds like they had a ton of fun.

Sorry….no fotos until I am feeling better….hoping tomorrow is the day!!

Have a great miercoles.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment