Jueves, 27 de enero de 2011



Buenos noches…or dias…depending on when you read this and when the internet is back up and running.

It is 930pm on Jueves and Bexico made the call to Telmex, but it is a system problem in Huatulco…should be fixed in 24 hours (ja ja ja).

Talking about Telmex, we finally received a bill delivered to our condo!! Small success!! And when we went to pay it, we discovered they have installed one of the machines where we can pay ourselves. Kinda like an ATM where you put money in. That is also how we pay our electrical bill.

Why these machines? Most Mexicans do not have the ability to pay online and you cannot pay the bill at the banco.

Anywho…what did we do today? Clas de espanol, then the gimnasio our alberca time, our walk around La Crucecita and then la cena. Sound familiar?

Highlight of the day (other then the 30 minute cat nap with B&P&BB the Mono) was a good meeting with Roman. Typical to everything Mexican, there is ALWAYS more to the story.

Today’s addition? Our property is as secure legally as it can be…until we get the last permission from the community. As the last step in the Enviromental study, we need this permission to change the property from rural to habitated.

THEN we will be able to get the Title Insurance that makes us 100% secure. Right now we have a ton of legal paperwork stating we have ownership, just need one more!!

What does that mean for the building process? We have requested Roman get us a quote on getting only our property surveyed for the FZ (Federal Zone) and once we have that, we can proceed with plans. These are needed for the Enviro as they want to know what impact we will have on the property.

Timing? Don’t book your flights yet…we will keep you posted. 

Funny story. Ayer as I was walking by the lavandería, I saw the two teenage gals who work there, holding up a 44DDD to their own bodies and having a laugh. That was until we saw each other and the laugh turned into embarrassment. Ja ja ja

I cannot review the blog from ayer. Did I tell you about the $4 CDN can of cranberry sauce? Found some Ocean Spray at Che and was about to buy two cans when I did the math. But we have cranberry sauce….now to buy a pavo!!

Our clas de Espanol? Tough class. We had to ask some set preguntas. How old is he? What does She do for a living? What does she do in her free time.

Not only did we need to ask the question, but provide answers as well. Too much thinking for me…will need to practice a lot more. And…the maestra sat me away from my supportive partner, Bexico. All for the sake of learning…it will be worth it in the long run!!

Due to class, a late start for the gimnasio. It is mucho calor at 1pm…even for a 15 minute walk…followed by 30 minutes on the bike for cardio!!

Ghimbelli arrived for work right before I left the gimnasio. He chatted me up and made mention he had emailed me while we were in Whistler and I had not answered all of his questions. The question I forgot? How much for a pair of snow goggles.

I told him about my cheapos and my expensive pair and why the two lenses. Then I told him the expensive pair came with a cammo frame. He went nuts. He loves cammo…military as they call it here. He loves my shorts, nap sack and shirt!! Ja ja ja

Anyway, he says to me “if I give you money, can you have your parents bring a pari down when they visit?”. I laughed and asked when he would where snowboard goggles in Huatulco. He replied that he would look soooo cool on his moto.

M&P? Start packing!!

Grocery inventory update…

I found three chico bottles of 1000 Island…but there is not a red pepper to be had!!

Finishing up the day…alberca time…friggin smoker is back. We watched him have 5 in a row, while sitting in the pool…with his smoke wafting across the water. Ruder. Next time I swim next to him and pee. Ja ja ja

Then came the cat nap followed by cocino la cena…chorizo y pollo on pasta.

Had our walk, met up with Roman, said hola to the boys and then came home to eat la cena. So good.

Time for bed. Internet is still down. Hopefully fixed mañana!!

Hasta luego.







No comments:

Post a Comment