sábado, el 25 de mayo de 2013




What? You talkin to me?

Buenos noches y brrrrrrr.

Currently 930pm and due to a day full of showers, the temperature right now is 28,0 grados and there is almost no humido.

After weeks of hot and muggy, this is VERY refreshing!!

Short and sweet…up early, but not as early as ayer. But…Max was up for an hour during the early morning…ugh. Madre was pooped when I took over at 7am. Just a phase we keep telling ourselves, just a phase.

The showers started in the afternoon and it did not affect my gym and Che trip, but madre y Max did not head to the playa. It would have been ok to go, but there was thunder and lightning in the montaña. Muy peligro!!

So the two of them prowled the town and while I prepped la cena y the PM rutina, they had another prowl. Now, usually the mall and the trampoline would have been a good prowl, but with the lluvia, the mall was busy.

Not sure what Mexican holiday I am missing, but there were many autobus turismo in town and with them, a ton of paisanos prowling around.

So it was another town prowl and then home para la cena, tina time y bed time.

Pretty straight forward día.

Fotos.

The kind of weather that was rolling in...and it only got darker and wetter.


From our 2nd AM prowl.

There is a set of 2 steps coming up and I yelled out to Max to be careful.



Uh, no problem padre.


Max found this carro parked next to his bici. He squeezed into it and enjoyed his time...until padre gave him the 5 minute countdown and then told him it was time to go. Doph.


More musica de Chiapas.




Enough of the culture, lets run.



Check out the Baywatch bounce in Max's hair!!




He was off to the kiosko and had a spill. In between Max and I, was a bench with 4 or 5 senoras on it, and a few familia surrounding it. They saw Max spill, but did not see me, and I could tell they were concerned. They had the "where are this niño's parents?" look and were looking around.

I said hola and told them todo bien, all is good, and I added, muchos veces para día, many times in the day. Now they are looking at me like I am a bad parent. But Max gets up and looks around, I say manos to him, and he comes over to wipe his hands on my shorts. And then off he goes.

I look over to the group of Mexicanos and add fuerte, strong, to the conversation and now they are staring in amazement at how well Max handles a spill. Hello!!

At the kiosko, we are met by some blocked escaleras, stairs. Maleducado mis amigos. 


It is a family doing what we see a lot of. They are on a trip and the familia travels as one. For desayunos, they have purchased some colas, tortillas and pollo, which always comes with arroz y salsas. And now they are set for a breakfast picnic.

The stairs were blocked, so I picked Max up and placed him in the kiosko. He ran laps, bounced up and down and then came up to this niña and after a few abrazos, hugs, he practiced suave by stroking her head.

It was hilarious and the familia seemed to enjoy it, all but the niña, who allowed Max his pleasure but showed no emotion.


I wonder how Max knows about paletas? Oh madre!! The hombre did not seem to mind Max making music with his horn.


Mañana? Indy 500 at noon and the Coca Cola 600 at 5pm!!

Have a great domingo.

Marco, Bexico y Max


No comments:

Post a Comment