martes, el 28 de mayo de 2013



Well well. Another día has passed and we are VERY familiar with 530am!!

Not much to report here…currently 730pm and it has been an afternoon of showers on and off. A nice and cool 27,0 grados and no humido!!

And why is it so wet? 


Tropical storm Barbara is bearing down on us!! On the mapa, the middle “S” is VERY close to Huatulco!! It looks like mañana, at 11am, we can expect some 39-73 mph winds….or 62-117 km/hr winds. Hang on to your paraguas!!

The día was quiet and after the 7am prowl, we ate desayunos and then off to Che. No scores…they did have some cheddar last time...and by the time we came home, it was leche y siesta time.

Great nap and then I wasted 30 minutes on the phone with TD Bank. Doph. The money that I never received via the HSBC ATM here in Huatulco waaaaay back on 29 de enero…has not been returned to my account.

Worse? They have to start a new investigation, the third, due to the last bozo getting my information wrong.

So let’s sum this up. I called on the 29th of January and was told to wait a few days as the money MAY come back at the end of the day.

I called a few days later and opened a file. The dough brain put the info in as a fraud, vs an ATM issue, and after 6 weeks, they had closed the file and NOT told me.

They started a 2nd investigation and this time the pin head entered that I did not receive the money I took out on the 30th of January, not the 29th.

And again they closed the file and did not contact me.

Today I talk to a rube and he says the investigation is still active and I say how much longer and he uhms and ahs and finally transfers me.

The lady I talk to says there is NO active file and they need to start a new one…here is to another 55 days.

And of course the cordless phone battery dies by then and I was disconnected. I will waste some more time tomorrow and by pass the front line peeps and go straight to the supervisor!! Stay tuned and wish me luck!!

Having wasted my time, I was late for el gimnasio and took the camioneta vs walked. And half way to the gym, torrential downpour.

I was fine…always have a new windshield wiper installed after hot season!!

But madre y Max had to switch up their plans. No playa today. It was dress up in alberca wear and walk to the tienda to buy a paraguas, umbrella.

Max LOVED the rain, another new experience for him.

The familia prowled in the lluvia and then came home, changed up and hit the trampoline in the mall. Hola to Rudy and a ton of jumping.

I had a good session in a much cooler gym and then it was home to prep for Bubba quesadillas!!

Good dinner, good tina time and knock on wood, a good bed time.

Back to the fotos mañana!!

Have a great miercoles.

Marco, Bexico y Max



No comments:

Post a Comment