sábado, el 16 de febrero de 2013


Buenos noches!!

So it looks like Galdino may have lost another staff member. Doph. I saw him at el gimnasio and he kinda shrugged when I asked him about Anita while explaining to him what happened ayer.

Oh well, not my problem, but I am glad he was ok that I left yesterday at 4pm when I told him I would. Not sure who showed up to work…or if anyone did.

How was the rest of the day? Not much different then usual. Max and I had boys night and he slept great until 4am and then had some leche. It took another 45 minutes of some tnt (toss and turn) but he fell asleep and we slept in until 720am. Score!!

Good AM rutina and we had a great walk. When we came home, we were greeted by our amigo Rick (owner of G10) and at the same time I realized we were in code red…I had lost another hat.

Phew, it was just across the street…it had been knocked off by the lime tree. Oh padre!!

Now normally it would be leche time con madre and then siesta time con padre, but madre took over so I could catch up with Rick. Good chat and I thanked him for bring down some tea for madre…who had been starting to get the shakes as it had been a few days without her orange pekoe. Oh Bex!!

After Rick left, padre scored on an hour siesta with the lil’guy and then madre took over again. The familia had their comida and then off for very long walk and then alberca time.

I hit the gym and then joined up for the pool time, before we all headed upstairs. Madre y Max…a walk so I could get la cena ready as well as set up for the PM rutina.

All smooth but we were a little behind schedule. Doph. Dinner, tina time, a FT con Oma y Opa and then bed time. Madre used up her full 30 minutes and the Whisperer came in to close the show.

I held the lil’guy, told him it was sleepy time and after 10 minutes of squirming, he gave in. Dropped into the cuna, a little wink at his padre and lights out!!

Currently 9pm, Max is asleep, the first Nascar race of the year just finished, we have chowed down on 2 of Bex’s homemade chocolate chip cookies and Bex has been sucked into watching the film Notting Hill, which is playing on the tube. I am sure she will be heading up into her oficina soon!!

Fotos.

I must thank Hector for turning on the sprinklers at 9am vs 7am!!





Someone has spotted his madre watching from above.



Max ah ah'd enough to get a globo and I packed away his bandera. Here he is checking out  himself and his new globo in the mirror at the zapatería, shoe store.


In the kiosko, Max playing with one of his amigos. This is an older niño who always takes Max under his wing.


Dos hermanos.


Outside an escuela. We missed the fiesta that occurred on 14 de febrero.


Mañana? Playa Mojon!!

Have a great domingo!!

Marco, Bexico y Max 


No comments:

Post a Comment