martes, el 26 de febrero de 2013



Buenos noches!!

I am becoming proficient at these short and sweet updates, and hoy is no different.

Ok, let’s see what the top stories on Global News are…killing deer in Victoria and a hockey coach sent to jail for 15 days for tripping players on an opposing team. Yikes.

Our day? The plan had been Mojon…scratch that.

Max decided he would surprise madre and at 5am it was ojo open and time to start the día. Yikes.

The two of them slumbered until 7am and I took over, thinking we have scored for Mojon. Early nap, off to Mojon before noon…naaaah.

Max and I had our desayunos and he wolfed it all back. It was already 915am and his sleep clock was over 4 hours, but I wanted him to get outside before the siesta.

So I carried the lil’12 kiloer and we did a quick walk around the centro and handed out some of the fotos we had printed. The senoras across the street thawed out and actually smiled when they saw the foto we gave them…score!!

Home foe leche y siesta and it was a good one…up at 1230pm. So we were still on schedule for Mojon, leave at 1pm, be there by 130pm.

Ahhhhh no.

When we woke up, madre noticed the lil’man had a infección de ojo…eye infection. Doph.

Bex called Doc Carillo and he had time to see Max right away, so off they went while I puttered around.

The familia returned with eye drops and minus $1000 pesos…doph. Doc Carillo must charge extra for Tuesday citas and the drops were $370…muy caro!!

But by the time they returned, too late for Mojon. Doph. So off to La Bocana where we had a fun couple of hours and watched Max go red face a few times when he struggles trying to carry my mochila, knapsack, by himself.

We are seeing what our lil’man acts like when he gets frustrated and we have some work cut out for us!! Ja ja ja

We headed home, had some alberca time and then it was already time for la cena y the PM rutina. Via FT, it was an hola to mi hermana as well as mi hermano as he was sitting on an airplane ready for take off...and then when tina time was over, off to the recamra.

And what was the Whisperer’s job like today? Well, after madre’s 30minutes were up, I went in and…woke her up!! Nice score, a lil’siesta con the lil’man!!

I transferred the lil’sleeper into his cuna and set him up for the noche.

Currently 830pm and you are all caught up.

Light day on fotos…lo siento.

Moments after landing on the playa, Max was outta there!! Time for the boys to go explore.


And then for padre to chase his hijo...who LOVES walking up ramps. Note the two little amigos watching as we walk away.


Max the pescador, fisherman.



Mañana? Car wash and vacuum!! We had a mechanical issue with the niño silla and when I took the cover off to be washed, I scored on a pile of sand y cheerios!! That and the dirt and salt air is not good on the truck, so off it goes.

I will have the truck washed while I am at el gimnasio and then pit stop at Nissan as I think I finally have the correct part number for the piece I am looking for. I will also see if the filtro de aire that I ordered has arrived. Stay tuned.

Ok, hasta mañana!!

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment