miercoles, el 2 de enero de 2013



Buenos días!!

Welcome to day 2 of 2013.

Currently 11am and the familia is asleep and I am keeping an ojo on our cleaner Griselda. So a perfect time to start the blog update.

Bex y Max started day 2 of 2013 at 6am…oh Max. The worst part? Bex only ended day 1 at 3am…cansada madre!!

And then at 630am an alarm clock goes off? Huh? Follow that by 635am and finally at 645am the familia comes in and tells padre it is time to get up and go get some vacunas for the lil’guy.

So how much fun was round #2 at getting the vacunas? We were at the hospital at 715am and were already 4th on line. There was a nota telling us that vacunas would start again 2 de enero, hoy, so we hung around and let Max prowl the inside and outside of the hospital.

At 755am, the male nurse o doctor, came out to tell everyone waiting, that there would be no vacunas available until 10 de enero. Huh? No point asking why or getting angry, but we did ask if IMMS would have them and he said sí.

So off we went, only a 1 minute drive down Blvd Chahue to IMMS.

We have been there twice before, it is the social security hospital, and we received 2 sets of Max’s vacunas there in the past.

But hoy, today, no go. The senorita said we are missing a CURP (?) number for Max and he cannot get shots there without the number and an IMMS card. Huh #2.

I am going to have to research this as this is not what I understood for niños and their vacunas. We have never needed this information antes, so I must get on it.

Meanwhile, we have 8 days until we go back to the hospital where we know some peeps and that always helps out.

A little “small town frustration” knowing the limited resources we have here. But it is no different then living in small town Canada where their might be a clinic, hopefully a doctor and only one Home Hardware store to grab your baño replacement parts…kinda like what Max and I experienced today.

So home we went, Max had some more desayunos and then the boys went out for our walk and madre puttered around, giving direction to Griselda.

First stop on the walk was a tienda just outside the CP gates. The senora y senoritas that work there love Max and said hola and wanted to hold him.

He went for a prowl and then saw a stereo. After 10 minutes of searching through CDs, they put one on and were amazed to see Max go Gangnam style.

It makes me smile and laugh when I see him dance, but more so when I see other peeps amazed at this lil’guy.

Off to 3 hardware stores, ferreteria, and we finally scored the piece for the baño and ta-da…we are a 2 toilet family again. Ja ja ja

Surfing the web and came upon a video. I think a road trip to Whistler is in order after seeing THIS.
  
Max has a new scrape on his face from a NYE spill (oh padre), but I think he would get a hang of boarding very fast!! By next year, he will be a boogey boarder, surfer and snowboarder?

Ok…that is the day so far. Here’s hoping I get out, hit el gimnasio and take some fotos as well!!

Hasta pronto.


Ok, this is getting seriously irritating!! I have been successfully fighting the gripe and today I had super stiff muscles and was lethargic. Ugh. I have not had such a run of poor health…ever.

Currently 930pm and I have just had a 2 hour nap and throw in 2 more naps that I had this afternoon, and the day slipped away from me.

I did garner enough energy for 30 minutes at el gimnasio and later, I took the lil’guy for a short walk…I love taking him out.

A shout out to madre for taking care of the two hombres and I hope a good sleep will set me up for a successful jueves.

No plans for mañana…no fotos for hoy. Lo siento.

Hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment