martes, el 22 de enero de 2013



Ok, just the facts!!

Madre y Max are both doing a-ok. After completing the AM rutina con padre…including a 2 hour siesta, they spent the rest of the day together.

They had some beach time and after the 2nd siesta, we all went for a walk around town. Lots of looking at la luna, answering pay phones and his latest accomplishment…making caballo noises when we pass by horse rides.

Oh, I almost forgot…Max LOVES pollo!! We went to Che together and as I put some muslo de pollo into the cart, I said “here is the pollo para la cena” and Max rubbed his belly.

And at home, to show off this new skill to his madre, I asked him if he likes pollo and again with the belly rub!! Muy inteligente!!

Right before tina time, he was busy sticking a fork in his ear (oh Max…nothing but your elbow in your ear!!) and as madre would say something to him about it, he would start laughing and giggling.

So we set up the computer and he gave a great show to his abuelos via FT. Talking abuelos, Max is excited to hear that his Ontario abuelos will be visiting him in marzo!!

Ok, padre’s health? All about mañana!! I went to get the blood test and it has to be taken during the early morning, so I will head back tomorrow.

I went to the clinic where the ultrasound doctor works and it was cerrado for siesta. We went back during the pre-cena walk and the receptionist was there, so we made a cita for noon tomorrow.

The best educated guess we have (via Dr RJ) is that I might have gallstones. Doph. But we will have to wait and see what the tests show.

Energy level is back to 85% normal but I still have a tender belly, so no gimnasio hoy…maybe mañana.

Mojon? Need some clarica on the numbers I was given and will be meeting with Roman on viernes o sábado…stay tuned.

No fotos…lo siento.

Have a great miercoles!!

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment