viernes, el 5 de octubre de 2012


What a GREAT day!! The lil’hombre has had the biggest one day change ever.

Yesterday he could balance a little and take a few steps. Today? Max stood on his own for almost a minute, and in front of his abuelos via FT, Max walked 5 or 6 feet on his own!!

And was he “talking” up a storm all day as well. Quite the day for our familia!!

And how did the day start…ie…how did the night go? It was a great night as well and 715am was the wake up time.

We had a great morning together other then losing another hat (oh padre!!).

Here is Max, standing on his own, with the last 2 hats in his collection.



Our time at the kiosko was with Max’s friendly amiga and the madre. Today we brought some different jugetes and Anna (?) loved them…Max was all about the escaleras again.

The madre asked about Pedro Pollo and I explained where the name Pedro comes from…Opa Pedro, Marco Pedro, Max Pedro…thus Pedro Pollo.

She then proceeds to tell me that her son is named after his padre, who is named after his padre…the abuelo.

And throw in the fact that Marco Pedro is biblical…so I was told!! And here I learn a new lesson. I think…think…I might have told her we were Catholico and she pointed to the iglesia.

She then proceeded to tell me she was Christian, pulled out her biblia and told me she listens to Christian songs on her phone.

Doph…she wasn’t thumping her religion on us, but I think it all happened because I did not understand what she said…and instead of asking her to explain or repeat it…I went with it.

So stay tuned…we are all going to church on domingo. Kidding!! Ja ja ja

Rest of the day? Nap…a great one…el gimnasio….a great work out…then off to Che….nothing great there!! Lol

Upon my return to the condo, Max y madre were on nap #2, so I put away the groceries and started cooking the cerdo chorizo for tonight’s quesadillas.

And when we were all awake…off to playa Santa Cruz. Great time there (I told you it was a great day!!) and Max had a senorita come up to him and said “hola Max”…neither Bex or I know where she has met Max…doph.

And then Max did a display of his standing skills for the INM team…and of course they had to come out to say hola and get some besos.

Packed it up and headed home and completed the pm rutina and you are all caught up.

Currently 10pm and Bex has finished a Skype with her hermana and is about to start work, Max is asleep and has already had his “45 minutes into sleep” consoling, and I am almost done blogging.

Mañana? The big trip to Istmos is happening…after being postponed 4 times!!

Bex is a trooper and will take car of the lil’ball o’energia while I am away. We are leaving at 130pm, should be in Istmos in 3 or 4 hours and then will be back in Huatulco by 6pm Sunday…just in time for hamburgers!!

What are we doing in Istmos? Other then being shown around Carlos’s hometown, I am not really sure. It is a quick trip, less then 24 hours, but I hear we might hit the cascades and a rancho.

So…no blog update mañana, but stay tuned for some fotos on domingo!!

And talking about fotos, here are the last 3 for the day.

Standing on his own, reaching into madre's Popcorners bag, and grabbing himself a snack.




Have a buen fin de semana!!

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment