martes, el 23 de octubre de 2012


Buenos noches.

Currently 10pm and it seems like 5am was so many hours ago. Yikes.

Yup, the lil’guy was wide awake at 5am…so we trucked next door so madre could get her zzzz. We managed to fall asleep…maybe I was out first…and ta-da, the next thing I know it is 8am!!

Max hasn’t slept in until 8am in months!! And he awoke with the usual “huh, what am I doing here?” look.

Usual AM rutina, and then home for the nap and after that…off to el gimnasio.

Good session and when I came home, Bex y Max had a Skype with the Ontario abuelos.

With la cena prepped, we were ready to hit the playa!!

Of course, a great time at the playa…as proven by these fotos.



Oh the playa is tranquilo on a martes at 5pm!!



Shark!!






Dos tonto hombres.


I am blowing into his neck to make him giggle...Max is biting my nose trying to get me to stop.





Time to gather our things and head home.



After an hour or so, we packed up and headed home. Threw the pollo in the horno and I took Max for a walk. Why the late walk? 45 minutes until la cena is ready, 30 until his is, and at that time of the day, it is just too long to keep him cooped up. The lil’guy needs to stretch his legs!!

Good PM rutina and I am NOT going to jinx it by talking about it!!        

Some misc fotos.

This is Max moments before the double puncture bit lip.


Don't ask me...I don't know why he does this.



Headed out for a walk con madre...and then to Jesic's.




Have a great miercoles!!

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment