lunes, el primero de octubre de 2012


Wow!! That was one big storm…tormenta!!

We were headed out, me to el gimnasio and madre y Max to the mall for some cruising, and we saw these nube over the montaña.



Madre cut short the walk and headed straight to the mall and about 30 minutes into my time at el gimnasio…the sky broke open and there was a torrential downpour, thunder and some VERY close lightning…rayos.

Due to the tin roof at the gym, it was so loud I honestly could not hear myself speak.

I finished my workout and then took a few fotos.

Lots of agua streaming down the calle.


Una perra headed to the high ground!!



Lots of rayos...would have been a cool foto if I had caught some striking this avion!!


I waited for the rain to taper off and when it finally did, I booked it home.

There I was greeted by a sleeping family, and a screen door locked from the inside. Doph.

So I did a prowl around the centro, said hola to some peeps and grabbed the tortillas para la cena. Lucky me that only 20 minutes or so after I came home the second time, madre opened the door.

With all the rayos, she was concerned that I was not home yet...ja ja ja.

All good…I could have woken them up, but if they are asleep, why would I do that?

As for the rest of the día…holy sleep in Batman!! Max awoke at 715am…gracias mi hijo!!

That allowed us a full morning rutina and that included a walk to the kiosko, where Batman lounged and played with his amiga.








We made it home at the 3 hour mark and I wasn’t sure Max would fall asleep. But after a tanque up, Max was asleep in minutes, followed quickly by padre!!

And how long do 2 hombres sleep after waking up at 730am? Well, we fell asleep at 1030am and two, yes two, hours later we awoke!! Great siesta!!

That is when Bexico took over and I got ready for el gimnasio…and that is where we started the update.

Prior to la cena…no playa o alberca due to the rain y showers…but we did call up Max’s tía Ione via FT, to wish her a Feliz Cumpleaños!! The big 4-9…plus 1…ja ja ja.

Madre y Max went out to grab some Coca Light…to feed padre’s addiction, and I puttered around.

A good dinner and then while we washed the platos, a FT for Max y his abuleos.

Another full day!! And at 820pm, the two of them are working on Max’s sleep…fingers crossed!! We were going to start some sleep training tonight…but we are postponing by one week due to all the work Bex has on her plate.

I cannot talk about it…due to the jinx factor….but stay tuned.

Mas fotos...from ayer.

During our morning walk, we came upon the root of all the traffic jams on calle Carrizal. That is the freshly painted mall in the background.



The mall is 80% empty...doph.

Ahhhh...una caja de carton...a Mr Egg box made of carton. Manejese con cuidado...handle with care.


From jueves pre-dinner walk.





Practicing going down the escalera...with an audience...pressure was on.


Ok, maybe he had a little help from padre.


And then I had to grab Max as he started scooting away.


Show off!! Ja ja ja


And then onto grab madre her helado. 

Senor Muy Curioso is getting an explanation from padre.



Had to pay for the helado somehow...$10 pesos!!


Naaah...it went into the college fund!!

Misc…

Ask Max where his belly button ism and he will look at his belly and sometimes pull up his shirt to show you!!

And what else has he learned? Every night we go through our number cards. They are cards with the numbers one thru ten and another set with 1 thru 10 on them, and with pictures on the back.

What is the picture on card one? It is a maple leaf and when I show it to Max, he knows to pull down my shirt to display the maple leaf tattoo on my left chest. He recognizes they are the same. Smart niño…who makes us smile and laugh every day!!

Mañana? No sé…stay tuned.

Hasta mañana.

Marco, Bexico y Max

No comments:

Post a Comment